Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

Everybody crying about the look of the shoe and the rest of that bull crap will be sleeping in the street for a pair.

Its the same B.S. Over and over with every release.
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

I saw a couple people wearing them at the premiere. Really eye catching but odd, and DEFINATELY a neck breaker.

I thought the red carpet set up was a lot more impressive then those shoes :smokin
smokin.gif

Did anyone else go to the premiere? I thought the the movie was pretty original but some parts could've used some tweaking.

Luis Marnell MURDERED the whole set.

there are some pairs on ebay....apparently they are some of the first to come with the new Gold SB box
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

I'm still up in the air with these. I don't think I could wear them, but I would like them as a collectible or something. Very unique.
You'll never work well with our group, not with the faults we found
So we fixed you with cement golashes and no one can save you now
Two Loves: Hicks & Kicks

So these are 400 and 1400 buy it now on ebay allready, dude selling them for 1400 paid 433 from brooklyn projects? :rofl:
roll.gif
TEAM corNhuskers

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

these are the ultimate hype shoe, this is like nike sb making their last shoe especially dedicated to sneaker heads cuz their new direction is makin plain sbs for real skaters as ya can see from the end of 2006- spring 2008. straight trash sbs.

Damn 400 for these, can't believe people would actually beast over these things.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

these are prolly the only weird looking shoes id buy

they have a certain appeal
"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

^ Nice! I would have done the exact same thing (if that's really you).
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
*We Eat Steel for breakfast*​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Too much going on for me....
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

This season will shape the future of this franchise..​

they're the most horrible shoes i've ever seen.... art or no art, they;re ugly. people are into them only cuz they're legit and limited. when they first surfaced and people called fake, boy was there so much hate for these....now that they;re legit. it's like, "oh, how creative....interesting concept."..... nothing oringal about these. this is not the first time a shoe was made with bits and pieces of other shoes....
...no really.

I recieved my pair yesterday...after carefully looking at them THEY ARE THE UGLIEST SB dunk EVER...on a good note.. HYPE PAYS...lets get more HYPE on them!
R.I.P. PROPS​
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^No offense man but did you even need a close inspection to know that they are ugly. Anyway at least you'll make some big profits with they hype this shoe is gonna get or already getting.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

wow...just when i thought things couldnt get any worse...

nike never fails to amaze me..
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

I actually like these ducking ugly funks are more pairs coming out I knew that even though everyone says theyre ugly people will still buy the pairs its like JB Spizike all over again
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Brooklyn Dom(owner of Brooklyn Projects) has some up on ebay.
He must of kept one to sell it.

I know its Dom because of the user name, location and stuff that he has bought. He is heavy into the bike scene and checked his feedback and i stand corrected!

Back
Top Bottom