indifferent.gif
THE JOKER GANG
"I have given a name to my pain, and it is Batman. "​

Are they dropping in NY too? and when?
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

They are ok, but not what they will be hyped up too
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Crazy shoe....

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RRD
XIX... BLACK/RRED

damn i think this one takes it as the most hyped up shoe. i see a pair on the bay for $700 in a size 8.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

I dont know why but I wanted them when I first saw them and i still want them. Thank god my hook up is getting me my sz12 on the low low lows. I will be winning my next comp with these and then they are up on ebay.

I knew this would happen with these!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

"From an interview with SlamXHype Nike SB Nothing but the Truth Kevin Imamura Interview

Q: As far as product is concerned, is there any products you have launching around the time of the film, we should look out for? What has been the main emphasis as far as product development goes in recent times?

A: There is a shoe coming out in each city that is hosting a premier. The shoe is called WhattheDunk. It, like our film, is a culmination of the last six years. But instead of it being our riders it is some of our best Dunks.

Here is some more info from our forum members:
2 of my friends received their team rider invitations to the premiere in the mail, and on the inside of the official invitation the first thing written at the top was What the Dunk, and then an rsvp for the after party with a hidden link on the nike website with which to respond. I think these are really gonna come out, and I work at a shop that gets every release so lets see what happens.

These are real dunks. My friends who are on the team received a pair each to wear to the premiere on Tues. They are in the gold/black box and have sticker with a retail price of $120, with the words What The Dunk at the top of the label.

Ill take it a step further and tell you the style # is 318403 and the official color code is White/Chrome/Deep Red/College Blue, and yes, retail is $120. "

300 pairs to release in the US, in 3 cities, LA is done, Portland yesterday i think, and NYC the 19th, I guess LA was various locations so i guess NYC will be the same still lookin into it, for me a def cop (someone will beast'em next year for their benz)
I'm out for dead fcukin presidents to represent me

copped for resell!! if i can get double my $$
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
You actually think your going to sell those garbage Sole bar sneakers on NT

They truly are garbage, doesn't hurt to try, someone might
FS 8 pairs of Jordans size 4.5-6!
FS Snakeskin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

Saw $120 retail one spot then saw $400 another, so im guessing they're 400, seems about right i guess... whatever ima cop and sell and buy the 23s, and with ebay up to 1400, probably a few packages too, and 40 and a pack of swishas
I'm out for dead fcukin presidents to represent me

Have these released in NYC yet? The release schedule is pretty confusing
LBJ III Oilers w/box size 10.5 - $475 Shipped
Email:Jonny207@yahoo.com & AIM:Jonny91589

T E A M L E B R O N S Z 1 1

I'm a little confused, have they made 2 version's to the What the Dunks so far? Because I see 2 different midsole variations on some of the pairs on eBay. I don't think it's possible that fakes would emerge already. Has anyone else noticed this?

Fakes were out way before the real ones.
It is not the NSA, CIA, or our countries leaders who are to blame for our current situation. Rather, it is us, the crippled faceless masses who have willingly traded our knowledge of the truth for a life of ease.​

If you plan to resell, wouldn't it make more sense to sit on em for a yew yrs to really cash in, when you'll get I$$ prices for em?
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

sad thing is, i was planning to hit up brooklyn projects on tuesday for kicks w/a homie, but then decided to go to irvine instead...
F/S or trade: DS Circa x Brooklyn Project 2 sz 12. trade for heat 9.5 or 10

Luckily there is an SB store 3 minutes from my house, and no real hype. Unless the rumor of them only being released in the cities of the movie premier is true.
TeAM Fam

Corwinator... you gotta be kiddin yourself, there is a lot of hype on them. Its just the city is not in tune with one and other so nobody knows who knows what.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Back
Top Bottom