Nike WhattheDunk is Real...

i think people are buying them up now because they saw what other dunks have done such as the paris sb. starting off at about a grand and now rising up to about 3 grand. the thing is most people that bought these did buy them to sell them and then after the people that wanted them buy them who else will be willing to pay more than that
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

Quote:
It wouldn't surprise me if Nike released this shoe

Yup. Wouldn't surpise me one bit.
First run for the Premiers.
Second run for all Premium Shops later.

The DVD is only gonna be available at SB shops for 30 days.
Then all shops can get it.
Hmmmmm. What will happen???
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

those are ugly and i cant believe the prices theyre going for at currently
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

Fresh idea
hypebeast will love these
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

From my inside source, I heard the GR version of this dunk will be released for Journey's Holiday Pack.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Quote:
Rumor has it that there are pairs sitting on shelves in MOSCOW
I could see that being true anyone know the name of the shop there?
Quote:
From my inside source, I heard the GR version of this dunk will be released for Journey's Holiday Pack.
Really any pictures? And whats the difference between this version that was just released to the journey's version
LOWBALLERS 3 NEAR DEADSTOCK SHOES SIZE 9 FOR SALE VC 2 & 3 SHOX SEE MY BUY & SELL POST IN SIZE 9 SECTION EMAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

DOnt listen to the DUCK TALES.......ONLY RUMOUR GOING AROUND IS THE WHAT THE BLAZERS COMING SOON... I GOT THAT FROM THAT FAT LITTLE KID "ANDY" at the camp out. Dude showed me some samples of whats coming out later this year and next and i had to grip a couple..

straightU turnsleftrightNYMACuNiTWhat The Dunk Size 10...PM ME

Quote:
:rofl:
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
E-Money$"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. Westmyspace.com/darocagibralter

Damn, Hype is a helluva drug.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

henz is a hypebeasat dont let him fool u
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

if these were a GR for $120.00 they'd sit forever. they're uglier and cheaper looking than bapes. the O-N-L-Y thing these have going for them is the cool little pidgeon and their rarity.

some people absolutely want what they can't have, as in this case, even if it's undesireable.

the only thing the WTD's are good for is reselling to the obsessive. these are the ones that will be sitting there, a year later, looking at a pair of ugly, cheap looking and cheaply made (in communist china) sneakers that cost only a few dollars to make, wondering "Why did I pay $2000.00 for these?"

i thought three hundred bucks for a cheap pair of "simpson" vans was stupid, but W-T-F? uhhhh...... "What the Dunk?"

Quote:
wondering "Why did I pay $2000.00 for these?"

chances are, if you're dropping 2k on a pair of these, it's not about how much being spent but what you can spend....

it's the kid that sells off his flashes ($500), shanghais ($300), futuras ($400) and supas ($700) and lunch for 2 weeks in order to purchase these that's crazy....
...it is what it is.

Quote:
when someone asked supreme if they had any of this organized the manager called them all a bunch of losers and that they were completely ridiculous and had no lives
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Back
Top Bottom