Niketalk, have any confessions? Vol. Damn, I Don't Know How To Swim

awwwwwwwe man, this thread is great! NT confession threads never fail!
laugh.gif

i dont know how to ride a bike, i broke my leg TWICE trying to learn when i was about 5 years old.
oh and DMoney, i boned most of my friends' sisters too. they suspect it but they will never ever know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crumbs

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i got one of NT ladies prego.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

- I can't swim but i damn near drowned in Lake Erie one year trying to feel up on some chick when i was 16
- Told a girl I was moving to Canada so she would stop calling me
- Used to take my 6th grade teacher grade book and change grades for people for candy, dollars, whatever they had
laugh.gif

probably a lot more but ehh.

mom put me in a drill team squad in 3rd grade so i would be with my older sis the whole time instead of at a park playin for a sports team at a differentlocation..lazy a.s.s didnt wanna drive to two places.....

still haunts me till this day....

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im so ds....

aww man....im speechless

You are not the only one ...... I know son had to feel nasty after that nut though
laugh.gif

Did ya'll wake up next to one another ??? Said she spent the night ....

I'm not even knockin you because 2 of my people smashed their cousins too and spoke about it with ease like we were talking about sports .

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

im so ds....

aww man....im speechless

You are not the only one ...... I know son had to feel nasty after that nut though
laugh.gif

Did ya'll wake up next to one another ??? Said she spent the night ....

I'm not even knockin you because 2 of my people smashed their cousins too and spoke about it with ease like we were talking about sports .
roll.gif
roll.gif

thats just wrong

There are different cousins though..some cousins aren't even blood and only become cousins because someone married in..now if they were something like 1stor 2nd cousins then that's...

Originally Posted by WErunSF

im in college
i still play blue version.
ill trade you my charizard......

Co-sign. Upgraded to Platinum though.

I need to get a new NT sn.

No lie, the sound of a running stream of urine hitting the toilet water perfectly without hitting the sides is one of the most relaxing sounds ever.

I mean its no way to prove it, it happened years ago, I'm 22 now, its 100% true though, and nah we didn't sleep in the same bed, she came in during themiddle of the night (that's what's she told me she was gonna do) honestly ........I felt bad after but the fact that we never spoke about it, makes itfeel like it never happened, I beat the brakes off that !#$# though, like I had something to prove, I strapped up and everything, it lasted like 10-15 min andafter she just put her !#$# on and walked out, the next day we acted completely normal, and the crazy part is that we are FIRST cousins, but hey... I know NTgot family members they would take down.. lol

Originally Posted by imsoDS

I mean its no way to prove it, it happened years ago, I'm 22 now, its 100% true though, and nah we didn't sleep in the same bed, she came in during the middle of the night (that's what's she told me she was gonna do) honestly ........I felt bad after but the fact that we never spoke about it, makes it feel like it never happened, I beat the brakes off that !#$# though, like I had something to prove, I strapped up and everything, it lasted like 10-15 min and after she just put her !#$# on and walked out, the next day we acted completely normal, and the crazy part is that we are FIRST cousins, but hey... I know NT got family members they would take down.. lol
Pics of yo cousin you sick piece of $$%*...

I mean its no way to prove it, it happened years ago, I'm 22 now, its 100% true though, and nah we didn't sleep in the same bed, she came in during the middle of the night (that's what's she told me she was gonna do) honestly ........I felt bad after but the fact that we never spoke about it, makes it feel like it never happened, I beat the brakes off that !#$# though, like I had something to prove, I strapped up and everything, it lasted like 10-15 min and after she just put her !#$# on and walked out, the next day we acted completely normal, and the crazy part is that we are FIRST cousins, but hey... I know NT got family members they would take down.. lol

Pics of said cousin.

I the crazy part is that we are FIRST cousins, but hey... I know NT got family members they would take down.. lol
[philynas] NO
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
[phillynas]

the thought wouldn't even cross my mind

Originally Posted by New Wu

Pics of yo cousin you sick piece of $$%*...

laugh.gif

Lmao I don't have any recent pics of her, we really haven't spoken in a min, and I don't have a scanner so I can't scan the physical pics I dohave of her and PDF them....

Lmao I don't have any recent pics of her, we really haven't spoken in a min, and I don't have a scanner so I can't scan the physical pics I do have of her and PDF them....

fine will take a link to her fb or myspace
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom