Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by zyr12

edit:

r8dt1c.jpg

how high did they set the ransom?

###@ 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn...me and another NTer could have rolled through... we went to Reign last night. Had the booth and bottle service poppin.

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

$20 for parking FML $75 atl summit, worth every penny lol

and Joe didn't come through to compensate us for parking, smh 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Lmao, I was saying the restaurant usually covers for parking....but it was a game night so I guess that didnt happen 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

my dude infyrno, what's good joe?

whats good?
Mr Campbell you need to make it for the next one....

we gonna plan this next one in advanced so everybody should be able to make it... 

i just remembered that random guy coming over to sit with us talking bout how Wayne got more money than Jayz... we gave him the 
indifferent.gif

then he brung his 2 snow bunny friends over, and chatted up with them.... he got mad and took them away 
roll.gif

Had a good time even tho I came late you guys are funny It was nice meeting y'all

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo you park in the garage and stats validates lol.... Gotta catch yall on the next one

Geez sausage party. bunch of funny looking dudes looking like they sit in the front row of church and never had a whiff of the mass and never had a girl in their lives.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I stay outside ATL, glad I didnt come...

But glad yaw had fun

Infyrno23 wrote:

i just remembered that random guy coming over to sit with us talking bout how Wayne got more money than Jayz... we gave him the 
indifferent.gif

then he brung his 2 snow bunny friends over, and chatted up with them.... he got mad and took them away 
roll.gif

He knew the deal yo. He was thinking "!%##, they're wearing cool sneakers. Handcuff time"

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo you park in the garage and stats validates lol.... Gotta catch yall on the next one

eyes.gif
 i didn't have enough even if i'd made it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

my dude infyrno, what's good joe?

whats good?
Mr Campbell you need to make it for the next one....

we gonna plan this next one in advanced so everybody should be able to make it... 

indifferent.gif

roll.gif

and at an affordable location too please for the very less fortunate NT'ers lol 

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Geez sausage party. bunch of funny looking dudes looking like they sit in the front row of church and never had a whiff of the mass and never had a girl in their lives.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But glad yaw had fun

You say any of that in my face I'll make sure you end up beyond the front row in a church 

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But glad yaw had fun

You say any of that in my face I'll make sure you end up beyond the front row in a church 
Yea Ok Im 6'5 245 pounds ..try me..
laugh.gif

I will be sure to come to the next meet up to meet you

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But glad yaw had fun

laugh.gif

I will be sure to come to the next meet up to meat you

ayyoooooo
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But glad yaw had fun

laugh.gif

You talking like I care...giving your weight and height, what you think this is Lane Bryant ? 

awww hell nahhhh.....these ATL obis actually had a nice time, NY needs to step correct man...webster hall?...

Yo word, NY needs to get another summit going. Another bball game would be ill, i gotta witness henz fake an injury
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You talking like I care...giving your weight and height, what you think this is Lane Bryant ? 

lolol.gif

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yo word, NY needs to get another summit going. Another bball game would be ill, i gotta witness henz fake an injury
laugh.gif

effff that man, no bbq, no bball game, who has the hookup at a nice nightclub in the city????

Back
Top Bottom