NT men, just how important is a firm handshake?

Like what do you think if the other dude gives a weak handshake? Do you actually care? Please, discuss.

Like what do you think if the other dude gives a weak handshake? Do you actually care? Please, discuss.

If I receive a weak handshake, usually the first thought in my head is this guy is insecure/lacks confidence, but usually I forget about it later on

If I receive a weak handshake, usually the first thought in my head is this guy is insecure/lacks confidence, but usually I forget about it later on

I used to thing it was a really big deal. Now it's just whatever, some people just don't view it the way I do. My son will be taught to look others in the eye and give a legit handshake though, that's just me.

I used to thing it was a really big deal. Now it's just whatever, some people just don't view it the way I do. My son will be taught to look others in the eye and give a legit handshake though, that's just me.

Depends what situation I'm in.

If there is money involved and you have a weak handshake, I'm already worried.

In a social setting I don't care.

Depends what situation I'm in.

If there is money involved and you have a weak handshake, I'm already worried.

In a social setting I don't care.

Originally Posted by scshift

pretty much.

but whats more important is EYE CONTACT!

ALWAYS look whoever's hand your shaking in the eye

i find it extremely disrespectful when people look somewhere else.

it just demonstrates a certain quality in an individual when they make/dont make eye contact.

Little things say alot about a person.

pretty much.

but whats more important is EYE CONTACT!

ALWAYS look whoever's hand your shaking in the eye

i find it extremely disrespectful when people look somewhere else.

it just demonstrates a certain quality in an individual when they make/dont make eye contact.

Little things say alot about a person.

I wouldnt care...however i always give out strong handshakes. Thats just me though...

feel the complete opposite, if someone tries to squeeze my hand as hard they can I feel like they are insecure...It's like I get it you have a small pp so you squeeze my hand as hard as you can to make up for it.

feel the complete opposite, if someone tries to squeeze my hand as hard they can I feel like they are insecure...It's like I get it you have a small pp so you squeeze my hand as hard as you can to make up for it.

I wouldnt care...however i always give out strong handshakes. Thats just me though...

i know a guy who has quite possibly the weakest and weirdest handshake.

firm handshake is pretty important IMO.

i know a guy who has quite possibly the weakest and weirdest handshake.

firm handshake is pretty important IMO.

Back
Top Bottom