NT: My Pops is about to make a huge mistake. Advice please

if your dad's happy...let him be.

if later down the road this marriage doesnt work out, lesson learned and keep it moving.

I think your dad feels comfortable with her, he might be afraid of going fishing, and being rejected then being alone.

If she makes him happy.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm mad that you think just cuz she's a woman that she needs to know how to cook and clean LOLLL...

Thats effed up.
roll.gif
I didn't say that.

I tried to clear up why I said that up above.

Oh sorry, I stopped reading everything after I saw that
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

I want my Dad to find a woman/get married. Just not this woman.
so this is about you and not your dad. what makes you right and him wrong? sounds like you aren't anywhere close to as wise as you are claiming to be
anyhow, here is your advise, mind your own +*@*@*% business and try to be happy for the old man. and if it doesn't work out for him then be there for him and don't say "I told you so."
How is this about me?
roll.gif

If he goes through with this of course I'll be hoping for the best. That said, I haven't seen or heard of many experiences where a couple tries at arelationship over and over again but finds success after multiple failures.

So say he marries her, then 3 years in decides it was a bad idea? California's divorce laws are going to %%!# him, and he's going to be approachingretirement age with her entitled to half of things that he's worked hard his entire life for.

No matter what you tell him hes not gonna change his mind, this seems like a choice he wants to make. Leave it as that.

FAM,

ive learned that its best to stay out of my parents personal relationship problems, it is what it is.

your father is 60 years old, let him do what he wants.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

FAM,

ive learned that its best to stay out of my parents personal relationship problems, it is what it is.

your father is 60 years old, let him do what he wants.
^^^ agreed

My dad is constantly telling me that he doesnt think he'll live to see that age of 60. So be thankful you've got your dad. As long as this woman isnttaking him away from you, then let him do whatever it is that he wants. Everyone's gotta live their own lives.

Since she passed I've made it clear to him that he's going to end up like her if he doesn't quit.
Everyone is going to end up like her regardless of how you live your life.

P, just make sure that he makes her sign a prenuptial agreement before they tie the knot if it goes that far.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

She can't cook, can't clean, none of that stuff.
indifferent.gif
NO
Man i dont care what none of yall say bout this
i agree... come a certain age ALL WOMEN should know how to cook, clean, & be able to do all those domestic things

Yes male chauvanist

i also think that ALL MEN should know how to do those same things

Originally Posted by I Make My Own Path

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

P MAC ONE wrote:

She can't cook, can't clean, none of that stuff.
indifferent.gif
NO
Man i dont care what none of yall say bout this
i agree... come a certain age ALL WOMEN should know how to cook, clean, & be able to do all those domestic things

Yes male chauvanist

i also think that ALL MEN should know how to do those same things

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm mad that you think just cuz she's a woman that she needs to know how to cook and clean LOLLL...

Thats effed up.
roll.gif

You can't expect him to do EVERYTHING.

like already stated he's probably scared of dying alone...you're getting older and will move out and then what?

just let him be...even if it is a mistake thats for him to find out...

Back
Top Bottom