NT: My warning to those who don't use protection

Of course.

And judging by the other responses, some of you might think it's "gay".

1) We are secure in ourselves, this is solely about being smart, protected and prepared...for women.

2) In case something does happen, we never make eye contact so everything's okay anyway.

All of this sounds so stupid, and the other guy wearing jimmy hats in the club. Wtf? :smh:

Is it really that hard to strap up when its time to get yambs..lmao I'm not wearing a rubber for style in the club

Is it really that hard to strap up when its time to get yambs..lmao I'm not wearing a rubber for style in the club

I'm calling feathered fables on this one.  I'm sure this would be nationwide news if true.

The fact that the DMV area has the highest rate of HIV positive people is known nationwide. The numbers in that article are alarming, but could very well be true.

As for OP's story, man that is tough, don't think I could live with myself. I have only gone raw once. Definitely the only time in the future I will is if I am in a committed relationship with a person and we have both been tested.

The fact that the DMV area has the highest rate of HIV positive people is known nationwide. The numbers in that article are alarming, but could very well be true.

As for OP's story, man that is tough, don't think I could live with myself. I have only gone raw once. Definitely the only time in the future I will is if I am in a committed relationship with a person and we have both been tested.
85% of a high school tested positive for HIV and no one knows about it? C'mon, son. 

Im glad you posted this even though it was  bit graphic. i work at a HIV clinic and the things ive heard (not seen as i am neither a doctor or nurse) is horrifying. a gay dude had so many infection his penis had to be cut-off at the age of 27 or 28 so the infections would not spread to his upper pelvic area. 

i am all for Team Raw in serious relationship even though there are risk, but never smash a chick raw who you dont know from a hole in the wall, In this case the pleasure is not worth the ultimate pain.
his penis had to be cut off? thats foul :x

Sorry to hear that OP; people need to realize just how many people are walking around with STD's. I work in healthcare and I can tell you...it's the ratchet chicks, it's the model chicks, it's the hood rats, it's the rich kids...ain't nobody immune

1 in 6 people 14-49 have genital herpes

http://www.cdc.gov/std/herpes/STDFact-Herpes.htm

and that's only one STD. 1 in 6 has herpes...that's not counting aids, chlamydia, gonnorhea...

Going raw feels better; that can't be debated but the risk ain't worth it. Strap until you get married or in a long term committed relationship. Otherwise you are going to wind up that 1 in 6...if you're lucky.

Any one else notice this dude NEVER came back?

He posted this and bounced.

:lol:
That's cuz this account was most likely one he made so he can post this story. Dude is probably on his main NT account with none of this rep. Probably posted in this thread too :lol:

Any one else notice this dude NEVER came back?

He posted this and bounced.

laugh.gif
That's cuz this account was most likely one he made so he can post this story. Dude is probably on his main NT account with none of this rep. Probably posted in this thread too
laugh.gif
yeah thats pretty lame.  PSA screen names now
laugh.gif

I can honestly say that story has made me not wanna hit raw anymore. I need to find me a wifey so I can unleash with no regret.:evil:

Back
Top Bottom