NT, school me on VEGAS

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

another reason why Cali >>>>>>>*

You don't think Vegas is in California do you?
indifferent.gif

To the OP, If you plan on going to a big club, i.e Tao, XS, etc, try to stay at the Hotel those clubs in located in. Alot of time if you're staying in the hotel you can get into the club for free or for a smaller fee then regular entrance fee.

You can drink alcohol anywhere in Vegas, so head to a liquor store, pick up a 12 pack of your favorite beer and chug 'em while walking around...thats like my favorite part of vegas
laugh.gif

Which ever hotel you're in, ask around to see what bars are having specials. Alot of bars have specials throughout the day, take advantage of them...can't beat $1 beers, $3 shots, etc.

And don't be afraid to go out on your own...on my last Vegas trip my friends were being mad lame one night, wanting to stay in, I went out on my own and met a bunch of people and had a blast.

another reason why Cali >>>>>>>*

You don't think Vegas is in California do you?
indifferent.gif

To the OP, If you plan on going to a big club, i.e Tao, XS, etc, try to stay at the Hotel those clubs in located in. Alot of time if you're staying in the hotel you can get into the club for free or for a smaller fee then regular entrance fee.

You can drink alcohol anywhere in Vegas, so head to a liquor store, pick up a 12 pack of your favorite beer and chug 'em while walking around...thats like my favorite part of vegas
laugh.gif

Which ever hotel you're in, ask around to see what bars are having specials. Alot of bars have specials throughout the day, take advantage of them...can't beat $1 beers, $3 shots, etc.

And don't be afraid to go out on your own...on my last Vegas trip my friends were being mad lame one night, wanting to stay in, I went out on my own and met a bunch of people and had a blast.

Tips for bottle service:

Prices vary depending on the night and the club (conventions and events can affect this as well). A bottle of Ketel One at XS on their industry night was $375, while Goose was about $450 (I think). Couple months later, I went to The Bank at the Bellagio on Halloween, and ALL bottles of vodka (brand didn't matter) were $575.

Those prices are BEFORE they add automatic gratuity, so it all came out to a cool $750(!) for a bottle of Ciroc on Halloween.

Drink slow. If you run out, they'll kick you out of your table, especially if you're close to the dance floor. The club wants those spaces filled with people drinking, and they'll move another group to that table. This is how it works: First, they go around to outer ring tables and offer an upgrade if you agree to buy another bottle (or even more). In general, don't go for that. Example: at The Bank, the host told us he'd move us to a table if we bought another bottle, but it was just two of us killin' a bottle of Ciroc, so a second bottle of anything (even champagne) would have sent us to hospital. My boy knew what was up, called them out on their BS, and he told me to just chill. He said they'd come back around in probably half an hour and move us anyway. Sure enough, we got moved with our remaining half bottle to one of the best tables in the club. Like I said, they just want tables full and with people drinking, especially later.

Tips for bottle service:

Prices vary depending on the night and the club (conventions and events can affect this as well). A bottle of Ketel One at XS on their industry night was $375, while Goose was about $450 (I think). Couple months later, I went to The Bank at the Bellagio on Halloween, and ALL bottles of vodka (brand didn't matter) were $575.

Those prices are BEFORE they add automatic gratuity, so it all came out to a cool $750(!) for a bottle of Ciroc on Halloween.

Drink slow. If you run out, they'll kick you out of your table, especially if you're close to the dance floor. The club wants those spaces filled with people drinking, and they'll move another group to that table. This is how it works: First, they go around to outer ring tables and offer an upgrade if you agree to buy another bottle (or even more). In general, don't go for that. Example: at The Bank, the host told us he'd move us to a table if we bought another bottle, but it was just two of us killin' a bottle of Ciroc, so a second bottle of anything (even champagne) would have sent us to hospital. My boy knew what was up, called them out on their BS, and he told me to just chill. He said they'd come back around in probably half an hour and move us anyway. Sure enough, we got moved with our remaining half bottle to one of the best tables in the club. Like I said, they just want tables full and with people drinking, especially later.

Been twice in the past year and can't wait to go back.
Spread your money out over the time you're there and don't go broke day 1.
Sit down at a table game and get free drinks the entire time you're sitting.

Been twice in the past year and can't wait to go back.
Spread your money out over the time you're there and don't go broke day 1.
Sit down at a table game and get free drinks the entire time you're sitting.

TAO and XS are definately ON point. When you go to the clubs, make sure you always have girls with you... Because rolling with all guys, you wont get in. ONE thing you have to remember when you go to Vegas... You gotta have $$$.. You wanna go out there with not a care. You cant worry about money, if your gonna go there, do it BIG.

TAO and XS are definately ON point. When you go to the clubs, make sure you always have girls with you... Because rolling with all guys, you wont get in. ONE thing you have to remember when you go to Vegas... You gotta have $$$.. You wanna go out there with not a care. You cant worry about money, if your gonna go there, do it BIG.

bump

i need da more inpos pleece

i want to go to in & out...is it worth it to get out of the strip? and how?

should i get into contact with guestlist peoiple if my group doesnt really plan on buying bottles like that?
i read that we can go eat at tao, get a stamp early , then later can go in in without waiting in line. any1 ever try this? or any other methods?

whats all this talk about mbuffet. i search it and is it even on the strip? everytime i google maps it, its brings me to a dirt area lol

anyone have other links like this?
http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/deals

other random/useful stuff:
http://www.thetwentydollartrick.com/
http://forums.jackcolton.com/index.php

bump

i need da more inpos pleece

i want to go to in & out...is it worth it to get out of the strip? and how?

should i get into contact with guestlist peoiple if my group doesnt really plan on buying bottles like that?
i read that we can go eat at tao, get a stamp early , then later can go in in without waiting in line. any1 ever try this? or any other methods?

whats all this talk about mbuffet. i search it and is it even on the strip? everytime i google maps it, its brings me to a dirt area lol

anyone have other links like this?
http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/deals

other random/useful stuff:
http://www.thetwentydollartrick.com/
http://forums.jackcolton.com/index.php

in n out is not far off the strip. just take a cab, wont cost much. that M place is far from the strip, 15 minutes at least. looks like a nice hotel though and ive also heard the buffet there is awesome.

you want to go to tao or xs or wherever and not pay out the *$*, just go early. like 930 early.

in n out is not far off the strip. just take a cab, wont cost much. that M place is far from the strip, 15 minutes at least. looks like a nice hotel though and ive also heard the buffet there is awesome.

you want to go to tao or xs or wherever and not pay out the *$*, just go early. like 930 early.

Play the tables and get drunk for cheap($1 tip a drink). I just play the craps table and get rounds and rounds of Hennessy shots, then get my drunk !+% over to XS. Also, like people said, one big bank withdrawal is better than ten throughout the trip. Also, don't get too greedy when gambling. Know when to walk away. Other than that, have fun mang.

Play the tables and get drunk for cheap($1 tip a drink). I just play the craps table and get rounds and rounds of Hennessy shots, then get my drunk !+% over to XS. Also, like people said, one big bank withdrawal is better than ten throughout the trip. Also, don't get too greedy when gambling. Know when to walk away. Other than that, have fun mang.

indifferent.gif
i know its not in Cali

its only a 4-5 hour drive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far of a plane ride is it for Least coasters?

grin.gif

man !#*@ your the type of cat that makes us NY'ers post NY>Cali besides the obvious fact that it's always that way.

Back
Top Bottom