NT, school me on VEGAS

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

indifferent.gif
i know its not in Cali

its only a 4-5 hour drive
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

how far of a plane ride is it for Least coasters?

grin.gif

man !#*@ your the type of cat that makes us NY'ers post NY>Cali besides the obvious fact that it's always that way.

XS is heaven lol

and i hate clubbin but when your in vegas surrounded by females from all over the world its all good

I hope you like house music/ get a table its worth it you can spend 250+ on drinks at XS/marquee easy so why not split it up with your homies and get a better experienece

XS is heaven lol

and i hate clubbin but when your in vegas surrounded by females from all over the world its all good

I hope you like house music/ get a table its worth it you can spend 250+ on drinks at XS/marquee easy so why not split it up with your homies and get a better experienece

Originally Posted by proper english

- if you're planning to see a Cirque DuSoleil show, see "O".. it's the best one, trust me. Agree

- every single restaurant on the Bellagio is great, especially Yellowtail. Agree

- Earl of Sandwich on PH (post club grub).. you will not regret. 

- if youre staying at the Venetian, good luck, you will get lost. Agree

Originally Posted by proper english

- if you're planning to see a Cirque DuSoleil show, see "O".. it's the best one, trust me. Agree

- every single restaurant on the Bellagio is great, especially Yellowtail. Agree

- Earl of Sandwich on PH (post club grub).. you will not regret. 

- if youre staying at the Venetian, good luck, you will get lost. Agree

but then the buzz will die down if we line up for a club, wont it? lol

250$ on drinks?? lol

ive been to tao, saw pics of xs. going there for sure. is it really outside? or was that just a terrace?

but then the buzz will die down if we line up for a club, wont it? lol

250$ on drinks?? lol

ive been to tao, saw pics of xs. going there for sure. is it really outside? or was that just a terrace?

Oh yeah for some of the clubs like Tao if you have a room key from the hotel the club is at. They'll let you in. For example we went to Tao and they shut the line down and weren't letting anybody in unless you had a room key saying you were staying in that hotel.

if you dont have a connect or something, plan on gettin to most spots early and with a chick. Or grab a shorty from line. The later it is, the longer the line and the higher the price. When i went to xs on a sat it was outta control. Hundreds of people online crowding up the wynn lobby. Plus the countless amount of people in there.

Been there 3times this yr. The best time to go is summer or during the warm seasons. Gotta hit the pools man

if you dont have a connect or something, plan on gettin to most spots early and with a chick. Or grab a shorty from line. The later it is, the longer the line and the higher the price. When i went to xs on a sat it was outta control. Hundreds of people online crowding up the wynn lobby. Plus the countless amount of people in there.

Been there 3times this yr. The best time to go is summer or during the warm seasons. Gotta hit the pools man

Oh yeah for some of the clubs like Tao if you have a room key from the hotel the club is at. They'll let you in. For example we went to Tao and they shut the line down and weren't letting anybody in unless you had a room key saying you were staying in that hotel.

All I know is, get that buzz going before going to any club, the plus side is that you can drink on the strip so get busy.

Tao has crazy long lines, so I would stay away, it's not that great anyway, too crowded.

Definitely watch the Bellagio Fountain show at night, 100000x better.

Gamble most definitely, but be warned it is addicting. 
The ATM fees are on point, up to $10-15 per withdrawal.  Crazy.  

Do not watch the Blue Man group, a hundred dollars for a bore fest?  
sick.gif
  Take that money and spend it on crazy !!%$ instead. 

The Rio buffets are the best IMO.  There's a seafood spot there that's expensive, but well worth it. 

Oh yeah, and the Cab Drivers will take you on a tour of Las Vegas before driving you to your destination 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's how they make their money. 

All I know is, get that buzz going before going to any club, the plus side is that you can drink on the strip so get busy.

Tao has crazy long lines, so I would stay away, it's not that great anyway, too crowded.

Definitely watch the Bellagio Fountain show at night, 100000x better.

Gamble most definitely, but be warned it is addicting. 
The ATM fees are on point, up to $10-15 per withdrawal.  Crazy.  

sick.gif

The Rio buffets are the best IMO.  There's a seafood spot there that's expensive, but well worth it. 

Oh yeah, and the Cab Drivers will take you on a tour of Las Vegas before driving you to your destination 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

sick.gif
x2 lol....went to see this basura after all you can drink champagne at the wynn buffet...talk about bertstare.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2...have someone with you that is talkative or just be friendly with them...they know there is shorter ways...though parking lots and #$+@...they just go into traffic cause its $$
we had to get somewhere in 4 mins...and he got us there

sick.gif
x2 lol....went to see this basura after all you can drink champagne at the wynn buffet...talk about bertstare.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

x2...have someone with you that is talkative or just be friendly with them...they know there is shorter ways...though parking lots and #$+@...they just go into traffic cause its $$
we had to get somewhere in 4 mins...and he got us there

i went there in september and i loved it, me and the wife got a suite at the trump and were never in the room. try to walk wherever you can, cabs can get expensive and eat everywhere lol alot of the food was good, we ate at buffets and a few different steak houses, also benihanas will give you 30% off your meal if its your bday. tao's, jet, king ink alot of clubs, im getting excited just thining about it but you def have to bring money and dont go broke the first day. O and i recommend MINUS 5 its a club mad of all ice oon the inside kinda cool to experience but you probably wont stay there long.

i went there in september and i loved it, me and the wife got a suite at the trump and were never in the room. try to walk wherever you can, cabs can get expensive and eat everywhere lol alot of the food was good, we ate at buffets and a few different steak houses, also benihanas will give you 30% off your meal if its your bday. tao's, jet, king ink alot of clubs, im getting excited just thining about it but you def have to bring money and dont go broke the first day. O and i recommend MINUS 5 its a club mad of all ice oon the inside kinda cool to experience but you probably wont stay there long.

go to palos verdes and twain for sure. hit up mlk and cheyene. and be sure to walk down koval lane not lv blvd.

go to palos verdes and twain for sure. hit up mlk and cheyene. and be sure to walk down koval lane not lv blvd.

Back
Top Bottom