NT... Should we get a lawyer??

So you didn't see any damage to your gf's car when you first were awoken by the apparent crash?

In relation to your gf's car, where were the trash can bins placed? How close was the car to the corner of the street?

Do you have any reason to believe your neighbor is lying to you?

Maybe your gf's car was mistaken for POS and it's time to get her a new one.

take the company to court. You got pics and a signed police statement. Odds like very good in your favor . Either way good luck

Sounds like he knows your gf's car pretty well.. a little too well
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by xhxxkxxdx

take the company to court. You got pics and a signed police statement. Odds like very good in your favor . Either way good luck

right. and did they provide a reason for denying it?

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

So you didn't see any damage to your gf's car when you first were awoken by the apparent crash?

In relation to your gf's car, where were the trash can bins placed? How close was the car to the corner of the street?

Our complex has been doing some construction for the past couple of weeks... Thats what I initially thought was the cause of the loud "crash".. If we look outside we're able to see the FRONT of our cars... and the rear bumper was knocked off her car...

We park in the front of the complex, and the dumpsters are in the back...
& Nah I don't think our neighbor would lie. Dude is married with 4 kids, and he works at a prison.... I mean he seems like an honest guy.

Happened this winter to my girl infront of my house. She was parked on the corner and the snow plow turned too soon and clipped her car bad.the person took off but luckily my neighbor took a picture of the guy and of his liscense plate.he was later fired and denied he had anything to do with it. They even tracked his route at the time it happened and he was suppose to be in my neighborhood at the time.it was a wrap

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Happened this winter to my girl infront of my house. She was parked on the corner and the snow plow turned too soon and clipped her car bad.the person took off but luckily my neighbor took a picture of the guy and of his liscense plate.he was later fired and denied he had anything to do with it. They even tracked his route at the time it happened and he was suppose to be in my neighborhood at the time.it was a wrap

field force manager
pimp.gif

Usually lawyers give free consultation on their first meeting with you. Talk it over with him to see whats good. Then if he sounds like he could help your case (which he most likely could without a doubt) & plus u already got a witness & pics. Then hire him. 

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Our complex has been doing some construction for the past couple of weeks... Thats what I initially thought was the cause of the loud "crash".. If we look outside we're able to see the FRONT of our cars... and the rear bumper was knocked off her car...

We park in the front of the complex, and the dumpsters are in the back...
& Nah I don't think our neighbor would lie. Dude is married with 4 kids, and he works at a prison.... I mean he seems like an honest guy.
Damn, if that's the case then yea consult a lawyer.

I don't think any company is going to take another parties' word over their own employees, especially if there isn't a preponderance of evidence, so the denial is understandable.

Keep us posted.

should have already filed a claim with your insurance company.

you have 5 days i believe from the date of the accident to file.

let them take care of it. if your insurance adjuster believes they are at fault and both agencies comes to an agreement, you will pay nothing to get it fixed.

pm me and I can give you some advice - I work with adjusters and am licensed in many states and can help guide you in the write direction. I hate when I see this and people in here haven't really said a single thing that is correct.

LOL at have your insurance company send them a strongly worded letter that will make them laugh.

Call your insurance company. They should be the ones investigating and using their lawyers. At least thats the way it is with my insurance company.

no disrespect dawg, but if you have lawyers in your family, why ask NT anything? 
laugh.gif

btw....lawyer up

i mean, if you have lawyers in your family, why dont you ask THEM about this? dont you think they would have better advice than dudes on nt?
fam isnt gonna charge you for advice, right?
edit: j beanz beat me to it 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom