NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Belgian style beers are just too sweet & fruity to me. I am an IPA man through & through, so I enjoy real hoppy brews, the witbiers and lambics just dont offer that. Matter of taste I suppose.

SMB...
icecoldSMBPale_main.jpg

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Belgian style beers are just too sweet & fruity to me. I am an IPA man through & through, so I enjoy real hoppy brews, the witbiers and lambics just dont offer that. Matter of taste I suppose.
Ah, I'm not a real big hop head, so I can see why they wouldn't appeal to you.

I'm just starting to come around on IPAs though, Lagunitas' IPAs are great, as is Stone IPA.

I'm just starting to come around on IPAs though, Lagunitas' IPAs are great, as is Stone IPA.

Originally Posted by troublebound666

Stone is one of my favorites. I had dinner at their brewery last time I was in SD also. Great food and really cool people that represent the company.

Originally Posted by troublebound666

Stone is one of my favorites. I had dinner at their brewery last time I was in SD also. Great food and really cool people that represent the company.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

^I need to find somewhere that sells Pliny. Ive been told by everyone how great it is.

As soon as I get off work today im going to go beast on a couple build your own six packs. Expand what Ive tried. Any suggestions?

Also, who has that Brewster app? friend me up! Email = buddehrust@yahoo.com

+'ed ya dude. im under JBL.

anyone else on that app, email = jbl0681@gmail.com

^I need to find somewhere that sells Pliny. Ive been told by everyone how great it is.

As soon as I get off work today im going to go beast on a couple build your own six packs. Expand what Ive tried. Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

LOL @ four loko being the bottom of the list. I didnt even consider that beer. haha

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

LOL @ four loko being the bottom of the list. I didnt even consider that beer. haha

anyone ever mess with Ninkasi?

I had the pleasure of attending a private dinner/beer tasting event with  the brewer last year and really enjoyed their IPA's.  TBH, it was this beer in particular that kinda jumpstarted my IPA kick.

tricerahops-preview-200.png

anyone ever mess with Ninkasi?

I had the pleasure of attending a private dinner/beer tasting event with  the brewer last year and really enjoyed their IPA's.  TBH, it was this beer in particular that kinda jumpstarted my IPA kick.

tricerahops-preview-200.png

Back
Top Bottom