NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

n483lw.jpg

I'm open to trying new beers whenever I get a chance. Not a fan of IPAs in my experience, haven't had enough wheat to make an opinion. Not a lot of great beer stores near me, but there's one with a lot of microbrews or craft beers so I try to pick up a single whenever I get a chance. They have Beer Advocate reviews for the "top" beers so that's helpful if I'm unsure.

I admittedly tried Brooklyn Lager because it was brewed in BK
laugh.gif
but it ended up being one of my favorite beers. The Brooklyn Pennant Ale and Summer Ale are both really good too, even some of the supermarkets around me sell the Lager which I just bought a 6 pack of again... definitely a favorite.
And whenever I see Guinness on tap I almost always get it, it's too good

I'm open to trying new beers whenever I get a chance. Not a fan of IPAs in my experience, haven't had enough wheat to make an opinion. Not a lot of great beer stores near me, but there's one with a lot of microbrews or craft beers so I try to pick up a single whenever I get a chance. They have Beer Advocate reviews for the "top" beers so that's helpful if I'm unsure.

I admittedly tried Brooklyn Lager because it was brewed in BK
laugh.gif
but it ended up being one of my favorite beers. The Brooklyn Pennant Ale and Summer Ale are both really good too, even some of the supermarkets around me sell the Lager which I just bought a 6 pack of again... definitely a favorite.
And whenever I see Guinness on tap I almost always get it, it's too good

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So I LOVE wheat beers.

Bluemoon, Widmer Hef, Shocktop are all absolutely delicious to me.

Any recommendations?

2d6v76.jpg

you will not be disappointed. but it's pretty pricey for how big the bottle is.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

So I LOVE wheat beers.

Bluemoon, Widmer Hef, Shocktop are all absolutely delicious to me.

Any recommendations?

2d6v76.jpg

you will not be disappointed. but it's pretty pricey for how big the bottle is.

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

qoy780.jpg

Ugh, I cant find this anywhere around me. The shops that sell it always sell out ASAP. Sucks living in a beer-loving state sometimes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Originally Posted by TonyReali

1478.jpg

If you're not drinking this you're losing. Only exception to the rule is an occasional corona at bbqs
lol. Stella's good to binge on, but nothing spectacular.

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

qoy780.jpg

Ugh, I cant find this anywhere around me. The shops that sell it always sell out ASAP. Sucks living in a beer-loving state sometimes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Swag4Days

Originally Posted by TonyReali

1478.jpg

If you're not drinking this you're losing. Only exception to the rule is an occasional corona at bbqs
lol. Stella's good to binge on, but nothing spectacular.

^I need to find somewhere that sells Pliny. Ive been told by everyone how great it is.

As soon as I get off work today im going to go beast on a couple build your own six packs. Expand what Ive tried. Any suggestions?

Also, who has that Brewster app? friend me up! Email = buddehrust@yahoo.com

^I need to find somewhere that sells Pliny. Ive been told by everyone how great it is.

As soon as I get off work today im going to go beast on a couple build your own six packs. Expand what Ive tried. Any suggestions?

Also, who has that Brewster app? friend me up! Email = buddehrust@yahoo.com

^No lie I drink more Miller Lite and Miller High Life than anything else. All my Filipino fam drink it like water hahaha. Does it have the stigma of being a cheap filipino beer?

^No lie I drink more Miller Lite and Miller High Life than anything else. All my Filipino fam drink it like water hahaha. Does it have the stigma of being a cheap filipino beer?

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Tried this over the weekend, really enjoyed it. Nice flavor, and a nice finish.

turbodog_bottle_six_pack_rays_template.jpg

Bar down the street from my office has this on tap.  I am a fan, especially when its $3 a pint during happy hour (which is a good price in West LA/Santa Monica)

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

Tried this over the weekend, really enjoyed it. Nice flavor, and a nice finish.

turbodog_bottle_six_pack_rays_template.jpg

Bar down the street from my office has this on tap.  I am a fan, especially when its $3 a pint during happy hour (which is a good price in West LA/Santa Monica)

Anyone else with me in not enjoying Belgian style beers? Had a Popperings Hommel, Belgian IPA, last night and didnt enjoy it. I love beer too.

Anyone else with me in not enjoying Belgian style beers? Had a Popperings Hommel, Belgian IPA, last night and didnt enjoy it. I love beer too.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Belgian style beers are becoming my favorite by far...wild/sours, lambics, witbiers and especially saisons are where it's at! If it uses Belgian yeast, I will usually be into it.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Belgian style beers are becoming my favorite by far...wild/sours, lambics, witbiers and especially saisons are where it's at! If it uses Belgian yeast, I will usually be into it.

Belgian style beers are just too sweet & fruity to me. I am an IPA man through & through, so I enjoy real hoppy brews, the witbiers and lambics just dont offer that. Matter of taste I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom