NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

This one is banging

Anyone try bel air sour? Been wanting to try wild ales. I take it that its not as important to get a fresh wild ale as something more hoppy?

Last edited:
How is Bravo? Hard to justify $10/12 oz bottle of what is essentially a imperial brown ale.

Really solid reviews :x Looks like I shouldve checked into things before passing.

Last edited:
The Bel air sour was really good. Reminded me of Gose actually. The blackberry daze is meh. It finishes with this grassy bitterness that I don't enjoy.

Last edited:
How is Bravo? Hard to justify $10/12 oz bottle of what is essentially a imperial brown ale.

Really solid reviews :x Looks like I shouldve checked into things before passing.

Drinking one tonight. Awesome beer! Nice sweet toffee and coconut notes. Very smooth as well. I like it better than most of the proprietor series beers. If you think about it, it's better value than the non BA Prairie stouts which goes for about the same price. I would've preferred it a dollar or two cheaper but definitely recommend you try it at least once.

Just got back from another trip home. Was able to scoop these up on the way to Logan.

Galaxy DH Fort Point might be one of favorites yet. My poor pregnant wife took a whiff and just gave me a sad and jealous/bitter look.

Mettle is solid as always but I still prefer their straight IPA's over the doubles and triples.

Maryland is stepping their beer game up, this one is super soft texture but heavy flavor

@crumps brother, yeah that 13 bcbw was easily the best barleywine I ever had, not sure it's fair to compare it with other BW since it is almost like a stout barleywine due to the third use barrels

Last edited:
Wow. I was in my pajamas ready to drink my night away in my cave and I check into Untappd. La Cumbre has a true to style 5.5% 25 ibu APA IN a Ne style.

Aroma not really there yet. Still quite a crisp co2 bite. But man. What an easy drinking back end oj flavor. Sold out some 4 days after release , yet just 60 minutes after I found out.

Two weeks in a row I almost miss out on some crazy hoppy goods. I am off my game

Had this and the Hallo Ich Bin passion fruit last night. The hallo was really good, I didn't expect to enjoy sour beers this much. The aunt Sally was ok. Honestly, the hoppiness felt unnecessary.

Tonight's beers.

Last edited:
The boddington was a drain pour. Terrible. Outdated beer ratings at TW..

Though, I was impressed with their in-can draught system.

Wow. I was in my pajamas ready to drink my night away in my cave and I check into Untappd. La Cumbre has a true to style 5.5% 25 ibu APA IN a Ne style.

Aroma not really there yet. Still quite a crisp co2 bite. But man. What an easy drinking back end oj flavor. Sold out some 4 days after release , yet just 60 minutes after I found out.

Two weeks in a row I almost miss out on some crazy hoppy goods. I am off my game

Lol less stress.

Anyone here had any J Wakefield beers?

Last edited:
this thread has been pretty slow as of late...

Lagunitas Waldos 420 should be getting distributed around now...anyone seen it yet?

Sierra Nevada 2017 Beer Camp info:

http://allaboutbeer.com/sierra-nevada-beer-camp-across-the-world/

a few cliff notes:

- retail is $25 this year for a 12 pack, last years price was awful

- 12 different beers in the pack

- collaborations with international breweries

- collaboration with Tree House

less likely to be a shelf turd this year

this thread has been pretty slow as of late...

Lagunitas Waldos 420 should be getting distributed around now...anyone seen it yet?

Sierra Nevada 2017 Beer Camp info:

http://allaboutbeer.com/sierra-nevada-beer-camp-across-the-world/

a few cliff notes:

- retail is $25 this year for a 12 pack, last years price was awful

- 12 different beers in the pack

- collaborations with international breweries

- collaboration with Tree House

less likely to be a shelf turd this year

i see houston's own St. Arnold made the collab this year.... :smokin

Back
Top Bottom