NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

taco Tuesday vibes
20210420_204405.jpg

^heard that yesterday as well

nice, I try to get every Sorbetto release

may go down to Harrisburg this weekend, hopefully #31 will still be available at the brewery
$27 at breski, what a joke. At this point with Hazy IPA, you’re better off just drinking local for the most part. Tired Hands has been making some of the best stuff I’ve had in years. Evergrain and New Trail more than hold me fown

Other Half’s quality has gone down the ****ter imo. Headed to Brooklyn in a few weeks so hope that trip changes my mind

Re: Sorbetto, I either have on draft or buy a 4 pack of everyone they make. It’s perfectly balanced and $18. Miss me with the $24/pack from Imprint that makes you feel like **** and ****s up your stomach for two days straight

$24 for a 4 pack?
:wow:
Sorry, it’s $25. Jean from Tired Hands said it best. Someone asked him why he doesn’t collaborate with Imprint since they’re so close. He said “because it’s crap that tastes like crap” :lol: you’re paying a premium for more than 50% fruit purree from a bag.

I understand the novelty and that they’re fun to drink but yeah, I’m good. I’ll enjoy a 4 oz pour every now and then when I’m in town

^heard that yesterday as well

nice, I try to get every Sorbetto release

may go down to Harrisburg this weekend, hopefully #31 will still be available at the brewery

Dope you live pretty close to the brewery? I'm not sure if my local spot will get some more they seem to rotate their beers often.

This was my first time having it and was shocked to actually taste the marshmallows Lol

Dope you live pretty close to the brewery? I'm not sure if my local spot will get some more they seem to rotate their beers often.

This was my first time having it and was shocked to actually taste the marshmallows Lol
I live 15 min away, lmk if you ever need anything

Hop JuJu :pimp:

I haven't had OH since the last time I was in NY. I'll pick up some cans if I see them but not going to be checking for them. It is hard to justify that price point over local stuff

Back
Top Bottom