NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Not looking good for Jean and Tired Hands. I’m the biggest TH fanboy there is but they can F off if all this **** is true. Plenty of other good people and breweries out there

at first they had a picture of a janitor. person writing the "apology" claimed to be "brewery/owner/janitor"...tone deaf asf...

yeah, I’m down with them until they show they actually care about all these allegations. Polishing off the rest of the TH cans in the fridge and moving on.

sucks that it’s happening to your favorite brewery but it is what it is. Something to be said about false idolatry.

happening to Shaun Hill and dude from Modern Times as well

2C7C6C8A-93AA-4A49-B1A0-5B58118B7AC6.jpeg

Tired Hands also deleted the post. Soooo crazy

I didn't drink much Tired Hands but no Hill Farmstead would hurt

Will be keeping an eye out for what's going on there

Sounds like Shaun issued a non-apology and hasn't said much else

Any new/under the radar spots in SD? Going next weekend.

I've honestly not gone out at all the past year. If you're in the Del Mar area, check out Harland Brewing at One Paseo. Cool little mall worth walking around. A new location opened in Bay Park recently if you're going to be more central SD.

Pure Project in Balboa is nice. Much better than the one on Miramar, but I'm not sure they've opened up the outdoor areas where you can play games. Just steps away from Balboa Park.

That weldsworks was tasty as ****. Went and got a full 4 pack of it.

That said, Saint Errant is officially my favorite brewery for IPA's now. The green label. Name is Bandersnatch. ****ing delicious. They make not just flavorful beer, but good tasting beer.

I've honestly not gone out at all the past year. If you're in the Del Mar area, check out Harland Brewing at One Paseo. Cool little mall worth walking around. A new location opened in Bay Park recently if you're going to be more central SD.

Pure Project in Balboa is nice. Much better than the one on Miramar, but I'm not sure they've opened up the outdoor areas where you can play games. Just steps away from Balboa Park.
Thanks for the info brother. I went to the PP in Miramar because our hotel was right there.

Harland in Bay Park? Went to that location. Real chill. Loved their outdoor space. Also stopped at Bronx Pizza. Really good pizza.

still haven't had Monkish

but I feel no need to seek out any IPA's and have felt that way for a couple of years now
Agreed. Buy local, too many great breweries putting out heaters. Treehouse is really the on lit brewery I’ll go out of my way to grab and that’s because Green is my favorite IPA ever

Out of the mix. TH and HF have had an ousting? Used to be active on BA. What’s the consensus?

Truly been grocery store buying from March until this past week. Made it over to TW. Been buying grocery store mainstays and cheap macro 30 packs. Been saving money and just enjoying staying home. Brewery tab had gotten too crazy

I did buy some radeburger zwickel which tastes like a hoppy pils. At $7/ 16.9 oz 6 pack, it’s a steal. I don’t need overpriced locals at this pace.

People love you until they don’t fit your agenda. One local brewery used to house the local USL soccer team. I guess last year in May or June, they had strong anti mask/anti lockdown messages and everyone freaked out and they are not the local spot to watch them anymore.

Back
Top Bottom