NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Dope you live pretty close to the brewery? I'm not sure if my local spot will get some more they seem to rotate their beers often.

This was my first time having it and was shocked to actually taste the marshmallows Lol
I live an hour north

lately I've been getting down that way to stop there and Pizza Boy...if I don't make it there for a Sorbetto release it usually gets distributed to my area
I live 15 min away, lmk if you ever need anything
$27 at breski, what a joke. At this point with Hazy IPA, you’re better off just drinking local for the most part. Tired Hands has been making some of the best stuff I’ve had in years. Evergrain and New Trail more than hold me fown

Other Half’s quality has gone down the ****ter imo. Headed to Brooklyn in a few weeks so hope that trip changes my mind

Re: Sorbetto, I either have on draft or buy a 4 pack of everyone they make. It’s perfectly balanced and $18. Miss me with the $24/pack from Imprint that makes you feel like **** and ****s up your stomach for two days straight
Other Half at Wegmans in PA. Wow
441908A0-BF91-46A7-8759-572C0AE89273.jpeg
I thought it was crazy that places like Breski and my local distributor were getting Other Half...they must have received about a dozen different cans at my local

I expect an up charge of $4 or so from brewery price

Sorbettos and New Trail hold me down as well...but Pizza Boy has been lately as well w/ their $50 case sales

Tired Hands currently has free shipping

Wolf Brewing grand opening is today in Mechanicsburg...hoping to make it there sometime soon

I haven't had OH since the last time I was in NY. I'll pick up some cans if I see them but not going to be checking for them. It is hard to justify that price point over local stuff

Not long after this post I noticed my neighborhood beer store had some. I picked up a mixed 4 pack of DDH Broccoli, Daydream in Green, and Mosaic Dream

Like $30 something after tax which is crazy. More expensive (or about the same) as shipped straight from OH

I’ll be heading to Seattle and Portland in a couple of weeks. Which breweries do y’all recommend?
my sister went to Seattle and Portland a couple of years ago

I sent her with a luggage bag, bubble wrap, and rubber bands

had her pickup some bottles of Rusty Nail from Fremont Brewing in Seattle and some cans from Great Notion in Portland

Was reading through an IG story of people calling out abusive/toxic people in the craft beer industry the other day. Made for an interesting browse.

Tons of people mentioned Jean from Tired Hands and the higher-ups at Modern Times.
Not looking good for Jean and Tired Hands. I’m the biggest TH fanboy there is but they can F off if all this **** is true. Plenty of other good people and breweries out there

Back
Top Bottom