NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Heading down to SD at the end of the month, anyone got any recommendations for micro breweries to check out?

PXL_20210726_033249275~2.jpg

Going to NY later this year. Thinking about hitting up other half, evil twin and grimm. Am I missing any spots?

I had a great hazy the other day. Quick reminder of what makes/made the style so good. The really good ones are fewer and far between it seems but when they're right I still prefer nothing more

On an opposite note - I poured a can of Stone Fear Movie Lions "Hazy" IPA someone gave to me. Not sure why it poured crystal clear while being labeled "hazy" but it was really solid. I hadn't had any Stone offerings in a long time so wasn't sure what to expect

Reminded me of a West Coast IPA more than a NE style, which probably goes to show far tastes and styles have shifted. It was certainly better than any representation of "WC IPAs" I've had lately

Went on a little brewery hopping over the weekend around where I live. Didn't know so many people on NT like Massachusetts beers so much.

Twice The Daily Serving by Trillium Brewing at their new location in Canton, MA.

Blondes Have More Fun by 7th Wave Brewing in Medfield, MA.

Love beer can art!

Attachments

• Trill.jpeg
    Trill.jpeg
    445.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 7th wave.jpeg
    7th wave.jpeg
    206.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 7th Wave Dog.jpeg
    7th Wave Dog.jpeg
    494.9 KB · Views: 51
I live about 10 min drive from Ballard (Seattle neighborhood) that has a plethora of breweries and was thinking of taking my bike down to hit up a few in a day soon.

Wow does it even taste like beer still with that high an abv?

Also has anyone had Sam Adam's Utopia? It comes at a premium price point though.

It does but man you can taste that alcohol :lol:
I had it on tap at the same brewery last week and grabbed a 4 pack from there but it was a lot smoother on tap from what I remember

Back
Top Bottom