NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by jville819

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Going to Green Man Brewery in Asheville for a local tasting event. Pretty stoked. Supposedly Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione is going to be there as well. Would like to meet the dude and talk home brews haha
Hope you're staying for more than just the event. I'd be out if I was in town
Beer city USA
pimp.gif
The town was dead last night for the most part. I got my old man on and went on a pub crawl, nothing to crazy. I heard someone got stabbed again at Mags or Cinjades. 
grin.gif

Going to Green Man Brewery in Asheville for a local tasting event. Pretty stoked. Supposedly Dogfish Head founder Sam Calagione is going to be there as well. Would like to meet the dude and talk home brews haha
Beer city USA
pimp.gif
The town was dead last night for the most part. I got my old man on and went on a pub crawl, nothing to crazy. I heard someone got stabbed again at Mags or Cinjades. 
grin.gif

Beer city USA
pimp.gif
grin.gif
Yeah the town is never really poppin off downtown or anything, I just meant like hitting up all the other breweries. Def worth it if you were gonna be there for a whole day. Bar scene isn't really where it's at we just have great beers
If anybody was gonna get stabbed it'd be at Cinjades

Beer city USA
pimp.gif
grin.gif
Yeah the town is never really poppin off downtown or anything, I just meant like hitting up all the other breweries. Def worth it if you were gonna be there for a whole day. Bar scene isn't really where it's at we just have great beers

Beer city USA
pimp.gif
grin.gif
Oh I know my dude. Not new to Asheville by any means, been here for about 2 years now. Miss San Diego but the beer scene/hiking/fishing (fishing lol, never thought I'd say that one) is second to none. We ended up hitting all the ones that were close. The LAB, Jack of the Woods, Green Man, and Thirsty Monk. I only remember walking into Thirsty Monk, after that I couldn't tell you what beer I had... I just know it was Belgian SMH.   
ohwell.gif

Beer city USA
pimp.gif
grin.gif
Oh I know my dude. Not new to Asheville by any means, been here for about 2 years now. Miss San Diego but the beer scene/hiking/fishing (fishing lol, never thought I'd say that one) is second to none. We ended up hitting all the ones that were close. The LAB, Jack of the Woods, Green Man, and Thirsty Monk. I only remember walking into Thirsty Monk, after that I couldn't tell you what beer I had... I just know it was Belgian SMH.   
ohwell.gif

Can anyone give me an opinion on the Mexican brew "Victoria"? I love most Mexican beers but I don't have it in me to spend more than 10 bucks on a 6.

Can anyone give me an opinion on the Mexican brew "Victoria"? I love most Mexican beers but I don't have it in me to spend more than 10 bucks on a 6.

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

Skip it bro. It tastes really watered down and it's like a corona if you're looking for a comparison. But for 10 bucks a sixer you can find much better alternatives.

Originally Posted by Professor YKK

Skip it bro. It tastes really watered down and it's like a corona if you're looking for a comparison. But for 10 bucks a sixer you can find much better alternatives.

Each and every one of these beers were amazing. The MooHoo surprised the hell out of me it was like drinking chocolate milk.

First time trying anything from Founders but that Double Trouble was awesome. As was the Pranqster.

pimp.gif

Wow just typed out a whole comment on a comparison I need and NT timed out or some bs
30t6p3b.gif
lol I'll keep it short. I'm in Lawrence, KS, heard Yeung Ling was this epic beer but they don't have it here. Everyone at KU drinks pbr or keystone when its beer. I heard Stella Artois was similar to Yeung Ling. Before buying any I was wondering if anyone can confirm that it is similar? I probably won't be able to try Yeung Ling for some time so I can settle for a Stella if they're alike

Wow just typed out a whole comment on a comparison I need and NT timed out or some bs
30t6p3b.gif
lol I'll keep it short. I'm in Lawrence, KS, heard Yeung Ling was this epic beer but they don't have it here. Everyone at KU drinks pbr or keystone when its beer. I heard Stella Artois was similar to Yeung Ling. Before buying any I was wondering if anyone can confirm that it is similar? I probably won't be able to try Yeung Ling for some time so I can settle for a Stella if they're alike

Back
Top Bottom