NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

LIKE I SAID BEFORE. WENT ON MY LUNCH TO DRINK LATER WHEN I GET HOME

34516a6871f7278c0c527b2f7b1b6ce55883f649_r.jpg

I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread.
laugh.gif

Any way here's what I had today.
westmalle-tripel.jpg

One of the nicest tripels I've had hands down. For the percent alcohol it's amazing how sweet and smooth this was.
pimp.gif

I can't believe I haven't noticed this thread.
laugh.gif

Any way here's what I had today.
westmalle-tripel.jpg

One of the nicest tripels I've had hands down. For the percent alcohol it's amazing how sweet and smooth this was.
pimp.gif

Been randomly trying new brews lately. Someone recommended this. Pretty good stuff, 7% ABV
4377076415_14e7d3a8bc_o.jpg

Been randomly trying new brews lately. Someone recommended this. Pretty good stuff, 7% ABV
4377076415_14e7d3a8bc_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^
With your 90 minute, do you typically drink it out of a snifter to let it breathe? For a noob IPA drinker like myself, will there be a discernible difference if I drink it out of a pint glass instead of a snifter (only cause I dont have a snifter). and here is the dumbest question of them all. Since I dont have a snifter, should I opt to go with my stemless red wine wide body wineglasses in lieu of the pint glass, or the bootleg straight from the bottle?

honestly, i dont notice (and dont think there is) a difference between the different styles of glasses.  as long as you can take a nice whiff of the beer while you're tipping the glass up to your mouth, you're good (i.e. not straight from the bottle).

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

^
With your 90 minute, do you typically drink it out of a snifter to let it breathe? For a noob IPA drinker like myself, will there be a discernible difference if I drink it out of a pint glass instead of a snifter (only cause I dont have a snifter). and here is the dumbest question of them all. Since I dont have a snifter, should I opt to go with my stemless red wine wide body wineglasses in lieu of the pint glass, or the bootleg straight from the bottle?

honestly, i dont notice (and dont think there is) a difference between the different styles of glasses.  as long as you can take a nice whiff of the beer while you're tipping the glass up to your mouth, you're good (i.e. not straight from the bottle).

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

i've tried many kinds of beer in my lifetime.  chimay blue still stands above the rest.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

i've tried many kinds of beer in my lifetime.  chimay blue still stands above the rest.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Was off from work today. Made the drive to cop some mix your own sixers.
pimp.gif
 Also got another 6 pack of the Highland Cattail Peak Organic and two bottles of Chimay Gran Reserve. Nice way to spend 45 bucks 
laugh.gif
Brooklyn Pennant Ale is delicious.

Same with Rogue Dead Guy Ale.

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

Was off from work today. Made the drive to cop some mix your own sixers.
pimp.gif
 Also got another 6 pack of the Highland Cattail Peak Organic and two bottles of Chimay Gran Reserve. Nice way to spend 45 bucks 
laugh.gif
Brooklyn Pennant Ale is delicious.

Same with Rogue Dead Guy Ale.

If you like Blue Moon, you will  like this

Similar, sweeter and the orange flavor has more impact imo

I know alot of people frown upon these type of beers, they don't bother me though
laugh.gif

2v333pu.jpg

If you like Blue Moon, you will  like this

Similar, sweeter and the orange flavor has more impact imo

I know alot of people frown upon these type of beers, they don't bother me though
laugh.gif

2v333pu.jpg

tried some beers from The Bruery yesterday at a bar near Central Park. their Mischief was pretty good. the Humulus Ambre was ehh.

tried some beers from The Bruery yesterday at a bar near Central Park. their Mischief was pretty good. the Humulus Ambre was ehh.

Originally Posted by freshKRN

i've been hooked on this beer
samuel-adams-summer-ale.jpg

Sam Adams Summer ale
pimp.gif

Sam Adams has been my go to for a while now. It's everywhere and it's always good. Summer Ale
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

i've been hooked on this beer
samuel-adams-summer-ale.jpg

Sam Adams Summer ale
pimp.gif

Sam Adams has been my go to for a while now. It's everywhere and it's always good. Summer Ale
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom