NT.... What did you score on the SAT?

Sat 1700 was my combined scores after i took it twice

Act i got a 22

Had a Sat/Act book for practice

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Too many ducktales in this thread.
If you guys are scoring so high you guys need to apply to top schools....especially if you are a minority like me.  

I scored a 1210 (old test 1600 max)  and i got into Cornell, Amherst, Dartmouth, Columbia, and UC Berkley.

If you were able to get into those schools with that SAT score you're extra-curriculars and GPA must have been amazing. I got a 1920 and would've been laughed at by those schools.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Too many ducktales in this thread.
If you guys are scoring so high you guys need to apply to top schools....especially if you are a minority like me.  

I scored a 1210 (old test 1600 max)  and i got into Cornell, Amherst, Dartmouth, Columbia, and UC Berkley.

If you were able to get into those schools with that SAT score you're extra-curriculars and GPA must have been amazing. I got a 1920 and would've been laughed at by those schools.

Originally Posted by kbweezy24

i love how dudes use the "didnt study" justification.

the ++$$? you didnt study for the SAT? 
laugh.gif

i studied my *@# off and still only got a 2000 
frown.gif
Word.

What a waste of money.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Word.

What a waste of money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Word.

What a waste of money.
laugh.gif
i'd say out of a possible 2500 that wasn't bad ....
1700 for me, didn't care though although I'm in school it's STILL an corrupt institution

He's agreeing with the dude who got the 2000, saying that it's a waste of money to take the SATs without studying. I haven't taken mine yet (I was too slow last year), so I'll probably take it twice this year. I'll take the advice in this thread and start reading books and doing practice tests. I guess I should go back and review Geometry too. That'll be a hassle though considering that I'm about to take AP Calculus.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif

frown.gif
Word.

What a waste of money.
laugh.gif
i'd say out of a possible 2500 that wasn't bad ....
1700 for me, didn't care though although I'm in school it's STILL an corrupt institution

He's agreeing with the dude who got the 2000, saying that it's a waste of money to take the SATs without studying. I haven't taken mine yet (I was too slow last year), so I'll probably take it twice this year. I'll take the advice in this thread and start reading books and doing practice tests. I guess I should go back and review Geometry too. That'll be a hassle though considering that I'm about to take AP Calculus.

2040 the first time, 2080 this past one. trying to get that 2100 this fall to make up for my GPA
frown.gif

2040 the first time, 2080 this past one. trying to get that 2100 this fall to make up for my GPA
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom