NT, why are you single?

There's this bad latina in my class. Good face, nice lil booty on her back. Then I see her feet; her heels are very ashy and dry
sick.gif

I live in Wicker Park in Chicago. And there are everyday beautiful women everywhere. This alone has given me SWAG as it gives me [SWAG] options. And women smell it for sure. I typically do a hard flirt with chicks nonchalantly, very casually, and then dip out quickly haha. The looks on faces are priceless. Too many chicks out there, not even worried.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by FOG

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Speaking of the ones I want won't pay attention to me and the ones I don't want would do anything for me..

I've been hanging out with this girl from work who is absolutely head over heels for me. I know she'd be good for me, but theres something about her that I just can't date her.

Then there's this other girl I work with who is
eek.gif
and flirts with me like crazy, just broke up with her bf too...I know she'd never date me though.

But in both cases, don't wanna date someone from work.
Pics of these females?
nerd.gif

You do know you just asked cragmatic for pics right?...
laugh.gif
jk!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

"The girls I want won't pay attention to me, the ones I don't want are willing to give me the world"

ughhh....this happens to me alot..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

89d35deeea3be4fd03045ee073fc0b334e140a0.png

chicks be unpredictable
one chick i thought that wasnt feeling me asks me out and now a girl im feeling will text all day but never go out wit a homey
frown.gif

alot of Losing going on in this thread.

threads like this make me wonder why NTers go out their way to bash females posted in threads...but yet those same NTers are beating their meat at night...(pause)

Man eff this girl
mad.gif
roll.gif

The one who broke up with her bf was supposed to hang out with us last night, things didn't go to plan. Around 1 am she writes on my facebook wall and I ask her what she meant by it.

She's like "I think your really nice
smile.gif
and thanks for trying to make me feel better." We proceed to text for an hour, then I hit her with the. Well I'm free til 5 tomorrow so if you wanna grab lunch lemme know.

Not a word since
roll.gif

WHACK

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Man eff this girl
mad.gif
roll.gif

The one who broke up with her bf was supposed to hang out with us last night, things didn't go to plan. Around 1 am she writes on my facebook wall and I ask her what she meant by it.

She's like "I think your really nice
smile.gif
and thanks for trying to make me feel better." We proceed to text for an hour, then I hit her with the. Well I'm free til 5 tomorrow so if you wanna grab lunch lemme know.

Not a word since
roll.gif

WHACK

Aw man.. Story of my life, smh.

Need some confidence
dont know where to look
and this...

"The girls I want won't pay attention to me, the ones I don't want are willing to give me the world"
30t6p3b.gif

NT, I apologize for the bump, but please, answer me:

Why do I always fall for the girl who shows me the least bit of interest?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Shawty won't reply back to my text messages.

Hey, I have a question for ya'll....

You get a girl's number at a party.... You text her the next night, and you guys have a good convo going and she stops writing back at the end of the convo. Then text her a couple days later and exchanges a few back and forth texts, and doesn't respond after a few...

What's going on wit' her?
ohwell.gif
She wasn't interested in finishing the convos, that or playing a game. Girls are weird. 
tired.gif

Exactly what I was tellin' my boy. So weird man.

She's not into u bro. I'm in a similar situation. The guy was cool in person but so awkward in texts. If I didn't respond within 5 minutes he would text "was it something I said?" "Did i say something wrong?""I feel like I'm bothering you. Do you think I'm weird or something?" Makes me cringe. Dude is like 26. Howis a guy that awkward at 26?? Anyways maybe you came on too strong or said something that turned her off.I told him I'm busy with work and school so if don't respond don't freak out. It's been a week and he still textsme everyday. Eww.

Originally Posted by 916kings

She's not into u bro. I'm in a similar situation. The guy was cool in person but so awkward in texts. If I didn't respond within 5 minutes he would text "was it something I said?" "Did i say something wrong?""I feel like I'm bothering you. Do you think I'm weird or something?" Makes me cringe. Dude is like 26. Howis a guy that awkward at 26?? Anyways maybe you came on too strong or said something that turned her off.I told him I'm busy with work and school so if don't respond don't freak out. It's been a week and he still textsme everyday. Eww.
That's just lame. Tell the dude to stop texting you cause he's annoying. You have to drop it hard on some people

Originally Posted by scshift

That's just lame. Tell the dude to stop texting you cause he's annoying. You have to drop it hard on some people

I know my friends told me that too but I don't want to be mean. Im not really attracted to him andthe only reason I gave him my number became he had the balls to approach me. My guy friends said I shouldn't have gave him my number in the first place if I wasnt interested.. Oh well, lesson learned.

Originally Posted by Mitsui

NT, I apologize for the bump, but please, answer me:

Why do I always fall for the girl who shows me the least bit of interest?
Because you probably show them the most bit of interest

Met this girl in Novemeber of last year, and we were first friends at first, but then i started to like her. I told her and she said she felt the same way but gave me the "lets be friends and see how things go" At that point, im like awww sh*t i just got friendzoned. She played hard to get,im not that type of guy but something about her wanted me to keep pursuing. During spring break, i hit her up to chill and we went to the mall and watched a movie. The whole time, we held hands and hugging-no kissing though. Things were going good until her ex, who she loves, came back into the picture, begging to get back with her. Ever since then, she changed her ways with me so now i dont even talk to her anymore
tired.gif
 She was exactly my type too.  Its even more wierd cause we have the same class through M-TH...Girls are just dumb wierd man
grin.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

I know my friends told me that too but I don't want to be mean. Im not really attracted to him andthe only reason I gave him my number became he had the balls to approach me. My guy friends said I shouldn't have gave him my number in the first place if I wasnt interested.. Oh well, lesson learned.

To be honest, it would probably have served him better if you had shut him down. I'm a teenager, I'm supposed to be thirsty, and I can tell you it would be best if you just flat out told him to get out of here with that weak stuff. Then you don't have to deal with him and he can learn his lesson instead of thinking he's actually got a chance of getting you. Some people just need a dose of reality
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom