NTer Death: Bay Area Fatal Car Accident HELP

RIP.. very sad..
tired.gif

Damn RIP to your friend man. I lost a friend to a car accident last may, about to be a year already next month
frown.gif

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Originally Posted by freshhh

Yeah, it is crazy at how small the world really is. Did you guys used to play basketball together?

Off-topic but I still remember the time when him and I created this niketalk account. It was back in the highschool.

This whole incident is so surreal to me still.
frown.gif

na honestly i dont remember him at all 
ohwell.gif

well the names familiar, and i recognized his parents names too.

but my parents said we were cool back in the day.

Where on 80 specifically? Not like I'm going to be searching the other driver out or anything, but it'd be good to know on the off-chance I spot a car fitting the description.

RIP

Well if you read whats on page 1 then it tells you its by Carlson going eastbound.

So that's like an exit or two after the BART station.. I think.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Where on 80 specifically? Not like I'm going to be searching the other driver out or anything, but it'd be good to know on the off-chance I spot a car fitting the description.

RIP
From what I hear, I think they were leaving from the Ranch 99 area.

That is by far the best name i ever heard in my life.

But RIP man.

I hope that old hag get whats coming to her, she caused a innocent life to be lost, just to get to some Sale @ Macy's,SMH

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

RIP
From what I hear, I think they were leaving from the Ranch 99 area.

damn i go by there once a week, ill keep an eye out

RIP

Between Central Ave and Carlson. They replaced the light post already but they left the 80 East Interstate sign on the ground against it.

RIP. I'll definitely look out for that BMV. Damn he goes to SF state and CCC, I got friends in both that probably know him

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

A description of the car was a BLACK BMW 7-Series with Tinted Windows. The driver was a Blond woman.
Sounded like another NTer at first. 
smh.gif

R.I.Peezy
tired.gif

Woah, this is crazy cause Genesis Polo is my co-workers cousin. He passed away on his bday too.
ohwell.gif
what a small small world. RIP.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom