Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Joined Aug 14, 2014
Second delivery came in and I must say that I am truly underwhelmed by the camp collar flannel. I don’t know what I was expecting but for $395 it was more than what I got. Quality is good, it’s pretty thick but it’s just not all that special for me. It was a complete impulse buy which I was regretting immediately after hitting submit so that probably had something to do with it.

Joined Jun 25, 2015
I really wanted the Harrington wool jacket but couldn’t justify the price ($800+) & really thin, too.
Hoping the 2nd installment is better.

What I picked up.
6D965469-F814-4962-97F0-43B7D0F79A86.jpeg

08740F1F-4C25-400F-92FF-2B9779DFFEDA.jpeg
Great pickups. I find these types of pieces, uniforms, etc my most worn ALD items. There's no justifying that Harrington jacket when the same style from Baracuta made in England is a lot less. My personal opinion.

Even the wool plaid shirt for $400. There was one from the Woolrich collab made in Italy a couple of seasons ago for less at retail. I picked it up on sale from Mr. Porter for like $150.

Joined May 7, 2006
I agree. Some items I’ll disregard the price tag, but sometimes there are pieces that can’t be ignored lol.
Saw a similar jacket at J crew (same merino wool) for half the price.

Joined Dec 29, 2003
Second delivery came in and I must say that I am truly underwhelmed by the camp collar flannel. I don’t know what I was expecting but for $395 it was more than what I got. Quality is good, it’s pretty thick but it’s just not all that special for me. It was a complete impulse buy which I was regretting immediately after hitting submit so that probably had something to do with it.

Sorry to hear.

There is just no way any flannel would be worth spending $400 on IMO.

Hard to tell from the pics of course, but I imagine this one can't be much better than the usual well known brands of high quality, but at a much lower price.

Joined Jun 25, 2015
Made in USA??? Whoa.
Didn't see this responded to, but my hat came in and it noted made in China. I went back to the site and they updated it. Unbelievable how they keep getting this most basic thing wrong. That being said, it's great. $80 great? Eh, debatable, but no regrets.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Didn't see this responded to, but my hat came in and it noted made in China. I went back to the site and they updated it. Unbelievable how they keep getting this most basic thing wrong. That being said, it's great. $80 great? Eh, debatable, but no regrets.
Yeah definitely figured it was an error, but just funny to see that even as a mistake, given the circumstances of New Era and moving all factories abroad.

Joined Jun 25, 2015
yoooo need closeups of the hat. trying to figure out what the materials like. only know moleskin notebooks lmao
I got the camel one. It’s like soft wool, except it’s 50% poly. Will get heavy wear once the temperature drops here in NY. Wool pea coat and this hat.

1CACBC62-AE12-40C5-A1B1-74FE19006492.jpeg D6867BC4-79B7-42CD-AFFF-A22294E2EB74.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now