Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Second delivery came in and I must say that I am truly underwhelmed by the camp collar flannel. I don’t know what I was expecting but for $395 it was more than what I got. Quality is good, it’s pretty thick but it’s just not all that special for me. It was a complete impulse buy which I was regretting immediately after hitting submit so that probably had something to do with it.

love that rust/cinnamon color

7682825D-1AF8-40A6-8DBA-11699004C803.jpeg

I really wanted the Harrington wool jacket but couldn’t justify the price ($800+) & really thin, too.
Hoping the 2nd installment is better.

What I picked up.
6D965469-F814-4962-97F0-43B7D0F79A86.jpeg

08740F1F-4C25-400F-92FF-2B9779DFFEDA.jpeg

Great pickups. I find these types of pieces, uniforms, etc my most worn ALD items. There's no justifying that Harrington jacket when the same style from Baracuta made in England is a lot less. My personal opinion.

Even the wool plaid shirt for $400. There was one from the Woolrich collab made in Italy a couple of seasons ago for less at retail. I picked it up on sale from Mr. Porter for like $150.

I agree. Some items I’ll disregard the price tag, but sometimes there are pieces that can’t be ignored lol.
Saw a similar jacket at J crew (same merino wool) for half the price.

Second delivery came in and I must say that I am truly underwhelmed by the camp collar flannel. I don’t know what I was expecting but for $395 it was more than what I got. Quality is good, it’s pretty thick but it’s just not all that special for me. It was a complete impulse buy which I was regretting immediately after hitting submit so that probably had something to do with it.

Sorry to hear.

There is just no way any flannel would be worth spending $400 on IMO.

Hard to tell from the pics of course, but I imagine this one can't be much better than the usual well known brands of high quality, but at a much lower price.

Made in USA??? Whoa.

Didn't see this responded to, but my hat came in and it noted made in China. I went back to the site and they updated it. Unbelievable how they keep getting this most basic thing wrong. That being said, it's great. $80 great? Eh, debatable, but no regrets.

Didn't see this responded to, but my hat came in and it noted made in China. I went back to the site and they updated it. Unbelievable how they keep getting this most basic thing wrong. That being said, it's great. $80 great? Eh, debatable, but no regrets.

Yeah definitely figured it was an error, but just funny to see that even as a mistake, given the circumstances of New Era and moving all factories abroad.

yoooo need closeups of the hat. trying to figure out what the materials like. only know moleskin notebooks lmao

I got the camel one. It’s like soft wool, except it’s 50% poly. Will get heavy wear once the temperature drops here in NY. Wool pea coat and this hat.

1CACBC62-AE12-40C5-A1B1-74FE19006492.jpeg D6867BC4-79B7-42CD-AFFF-A22294E2EB74.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom