Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

On the topic of fit pics though, anyone check out the JW Anderson x Uniqlo collection that apparently dropped yesterday?

I walked into my local Uniqlo and saw the coats they offered. A lot of them were extremely nice (especially for the price point). One of them being the olive fishtail parka. I definitely had to scoop up some of the styles.

View attachment 2673289

New Balance m992GR
Socks by CHUPS.
Acne Studios North Jeans.
J/95 Crewneck by JJJJOUND.
Aimé Crew tee.
Aimé Waffle knit beanie.

Edit: I know it's the Aimé thread, but I figured it would be ok since I did incorporate it into the fit haha.

-Drew
Both the Uniqlo U and JW Anderson seasonal drops have been my go to for style and value, I want to grab a coat from both of the recent drops but I wanted to get a piece from the Fall 2 drop (journey to F&F), and there is also a Jil Sander collab incoming next month! I'll wait for them to get further discounted! Love the fishtail park as well!

On the topic of fit pics though, anyone check out the JW Anderson x Uniqlo collection that apparently dropped yesterday?

I walked into my local Uniqlo and saw the coats they offered. A lot of them were extremely nice (especially for the price point). One of them being the olive fishtail parka. I definitely had to scoop up some of the styles.

View attachment 2673289

New Balance m992GR
Socks by CHUPS.
Acne Studios North Jeans.
J/95 Crewneck by JJJJOUND.
Aimé Crew tee.
Aimé Waffle knit beanie.

Edit: I know it's the Aimé thread, but I figured it would be ok since I did incorporate it into the fit haha.

-Drew

how’s the fit on the parka? i love the JWA stuff from uniqlo with its price point and was thinking about grabbing these

Just arrived a moment ago.

FEFB9483-0543-4841-A9DE-2780E8B4D730.jpeg

Hoody looks great.

How's the fit and sizing? They grey is still online and I'm somewhat tempted.

Both the Uniqlo U and JW Anderson seasonal drops have been my go to for style and value, I want to grab a coat from both of the recent drops but I wanted to get a piece from the Fall 2 drop (journey to F&F), and there is also a Jil Sander collab incoming next month! I'll wait for them to get further discounted! Love the fishtail park as well!

Bro... I've been sleeping.

I knew Uniqlo was nice, but it really blew expectations for me this drop.

Jil Sanders, you say? 👀
Please fill me in haha.

-Drew

how’s the fit on the parka? i love the JWA stuff from uniqlo with its price point and was thinking about grabbing these

Definitely worth it man!

I went tts and still had a lot of room for layering.

The quality and price was a no brainer for this collection.

-Drew

Bro... I've been sleeping.

I knew Uniqlo was nice, but it really blew expectations for me this drop.

Jil Sanders, you say? 👀
Please fill me in haha.

-Drew
I like Uniqlo in general, but they really seem to up their game when it comes to their collabs. They've done some pretty cool stuff with Engineered Garments and Undercover in the past, liking some of the outerwear from this drop too.

As for ALD... I got my navy pair in today, pretty happy with how it looks!

Hoody looks great.

How's the fit and sizing? They grey is still online and I'm somewhat tempted.

^ I’d say stick with your hoodie size in general unless you’re really slim, then you can probably size down. I’m an XL in hoodies, and it’s a tad baggy, but nothing too noticeable or uncomfortable. Hope that helps a bit.

Yea copped the woman Soutien Collar Coat for my old lady, as well as the cropped crewneck. I always stock up on Uniqlo U pieces once they hit disco. In for this this JS collab..

Last edited:
Love the random restocks. Managed to cop the oatmeal sweats.
The only other thing I really want is the green reverse fleece crewneck. Hopefully I can find it next year lightly used. Not paying 220 for a 1-2x wear crewneck

So my box from ups came all jacked up and wet...and of course the box is damaged...

I'm sorry to hear, bro.

Believe me it's happened to me a couple of times and it is annoying.

If you have an account with UPS online, request for your future deliveries to be picked up by you at the nearest UPS location. From my personal experience I've noticed that they take better care of your packages when you request to pick it up yourself.

At the very least you still have a pretty damn nice pair to wear.

-Drew

I like Uniqlo in general, but they really seem to up their game when it comes to their collabs. They've done some pretty cool stuff with Engineered Garments and Undercover in the past, liking some of the outerwear from this drop too.

As for ALD... I got my navy pair in today, pretty happy with how it looks!

Damn I remember that Engineered Garments collab! The Shawls were pretty sick and I love using them up to now.

And bro the navy pair is definitely sick. It's so versatile!

Yea copped the woman Soutien Collar Coat for my old lady, as well as the cropped crewneck. I always stock up on Uniqlo U pieces once they hit disco. In for this this JS collab..

I hope you guys fill us all in when all the nice stuff drops from these Uniqlo collections!

👏

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom