Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

It seems very on brand to drop the core colors every season and sprinkle in some new colors/materials occasionally. They are doing what they can to fight the hype, just like previous preorders. As I get older and care less and less about exclusivity, the more I appreciate stuff like this.
For me, this is Teddy's way of saying (without saying) I'm trying to combat resale however which way I can.

I too am all for it. I would gladly double up, especially the Navy and Grey pairs.

The fact that a pre-order option is available, is beautiful. It is literally giving the middle finger to resellers. I’m all for that. It’s something I really haven’t seen done in a long time (since eastbay 2000-01 Jordan days).

Anyways, for today.
D6E6FF63-84DB-45BD-A57F-F5129001EA27.jpeg

29327A27-503C-4FDB-A6FD-048DF7412183.jpeg

These may be my favorite hats ALD has done so far. The moleskin is so damn soft and it feels like luxury. The colors are clearly phenomenal. And maybe best of all, they are more of a mid-crown, so you get some of that low pro look, while retaining some qualities of the classic/vintage era standard crowns, before all the modern, overly boxy builds we get now.
A1561D89-E2E6-49CD-8F34-341FD7A0BF13.jpeg
031D6421-B26C-4F0D-B4FF-2532E98E77BA.jpeg

Last edited:
These may be my favorite hats ALD has done so far. The moleskin is so damn soft and it feels like luxury. The colors are clearly phenomenal. And maybe best of all, they are more of a mid-crown, so you get some of that low pro look, while retaining some qualifies of the classic/vintage era standard crowns, before all the modern, overly boxy builds we get now.
A1561D89-E2E6-49CD-8F34-341FD7A0BF13.jpeg
031D6421-B26C-4F0D-B4FF-2532E98E77BA.jpeg
What's sizing like compared to the different ones from last season?

What's sizing like compared to the different ones from last season?

I went TTS. It fits really well, maybe slightly big, but no way to the point of sizing down. It still hugs the head but sits a bit lower on back of head and sides, than others I have. There’s also slightly more room from top of head to top of crown. Very comfortable.

They look great but I wasn’t a fan of it when I was in store. Like they’d look better on a shelf than my head. Gonna wait for the two tone strap backs

550s does look like they’ll restock
Greg Yuna posted every pair on his IG story but the red

Can’t wait for it to be true

Wore the embroidered pocket tee today. This is the perfect weight and feel compared to past uniform releases. I wish I grabbed more but my size is now sold out.

4181500C-90F4-4410-9783-1454691F9E3D.jpeg
How does ALD fit? Thinking of grabbing a few Tee's but I waiver between MED & LRG, depending on the brand.

I'm a medium and they fit true. It's not like Kith where theres vanity sizing and a small is really like a medium.
I usually go large due to my shoulders but I am looking for a less bagy fit than my Kith shirts. My large in Kith is perfect but baggy which is what I was looking for on that specific shirt. I'd rather a bit big than too small.

I wonder why the Red color is not releasing again though
Red is probably not releasing because it was the general release colorway that had the most pairs/drops the first time around. It had the lowest resale, and now, maybe, this evens things up across all the colorways.

Red is probably not releasing because it was the general release colorway that had the most pairs/drops the first time around. It had the lowest resale, and now, maybe, this evens things up across all the colorways.

Makes sense, I'll take the other 3 though!

Uniform puffer jackets looks coo for a basic coat. If the price is decent I may grab one. Would b nice if its fleece lined..

Lol patience isn’t the issue. Their inaccurate messaging is.
You don't need pictures to communicate a message. The drop is Friday, they have another day to show what is dropping, or not. If they don't drop on Friday they'll eventually drop for Uniform II. I don't see any inaccuracies here.

On my way to NYC and wanna stop by the store sometime this weekend. How’s the crowd? I’m not trying to wait on no line :lol:

Back
Top Bottom