Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Could order the quais in Europe and ship then to my folks, who I will be visiting later this summer. I'm not fully sold on them so I guess I could turn around and drop them on stockx if I don't care for them. Prices are about $250 there now, but hard to tell how that will move after things calm down.

You may as well.

You may as well.
I would go for it since you have a chance of grabbing them for retail.
160 euros, FSR right now. Curious though if we'll see restocks here over the next few days. The only challenge is typically getting the box over in luggage, but I guess I could put it in carry-on to avoid theft. That would them impac too which kicks I can travel with to wear in the EU :smile:. Choices we have to make in life...
roll.gif

YOOOO i just opened mine up a few days ago ( havent worn in months) and i noticed the same thing!!! how???

#glittergate fam... all you can do is rub and clean them regularly or resell at this point...

I'm actually a lot more salty about it starting on my 2016 banneds because I really expected to keep those around for the next decade (I bought 3 pairs).

There's no way in hell im gonna be opening boxes like that monthly for the next gen years. Hopefully Jb either finds a solution and informs consumers (or better yet compensated us), or they deliver a better quality leather remaster 2.0 bred that doesn't have this issue.

I've had many pairs of 1's and the glittering only happened to my low top royal. I think it's random because I have 2 pairs and only 1 has glitter. I'm hoping my high top royal 1's don't glitter because it's my favorite pair

Just ordered a 10.5 Quai and had it shipped to my folks in the EU. Will check them out when I visit them later, and then decide which way to go. Was $183.07 converted from 160 euro.

Yo what is the answer to glitter gate man.

I just opened up my SBBS which I've worn only a couple times and I've kept in box without paper for 2 months now

This is the results

I might have to quit copping 1s until this is addressed. I have 2 pairs of 2016 breds that are starting to show signs of glitter as well, both DS, kept in a room temp climate without paper in the box.

YOOOO i just opened mine up a few days ago ( havent worn in months) and i noticed the same thing!!! how???

Damn RIP :smh:

I have all my 1’s on a shelf and not one of them have that glitter stuff. It might have to do with humidity.

Last edited:
Yo what is the answer to glitter gate man.

I just opened up my SBBS which I've worn only a couple times and I've kept in box without paper for 2 months now

This is the results

I might have to quit copping 1s until this is addressed. I have 2 pairs of 2016 breds that are starting to show signs of glitter as well, both DS, kept in a room temp climate without paper in the box.

Damn RIP :smh:
Y'all really actin like it don't just wipe off

I rarely post anymore but I just want to say that I appreciate everything you do babyjs23 babyjs23 Damn near every release you got thousands of links up for everyone to take shots at. Selfless service. I respect that. Once again, I just wanted to let you know I appreciate all that you do. Keep doing you.

All this.

You may as well.

I would go for it since you have a chance of grabbing them for retail.

160 euros, FSR right now. Curious though if we'll see restocks here over the next few days. The only challenge is typically getting the box over in luggage, but I guess I could put it in carry-on to avoid theft. That would them impac too which kicks I can travel with to wear in the EU :smile:. Choices we have to make in life...:rofl:
I put the shoes in plastic bags and keep them in my luggage inbetween clothes and unfold the box and it should fit in your luggage also.

I have all my 1’s on a shelf and not one of them have that glitter stuff. It might have to do with humidity.
I just moved a bookshelf into our room after doing some reorganizing in our place. Might be time to move all my 1s onto it

I'm just thankful for the fact that the glitter doesn't bother me.
That's not true bro.

Someone in this very thread actually posted a pair of theirs with long term effects of the glitter mold. It's very true.

I actually have watched it spread on on my SBBs. I when I checked a month or so ago only a small part was showing signs of the glitter now it's the entire toe cap on both shoes.

Back
Top Bottom