Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
IMG_4952.JPG
Pleased With My Numbering....

Mods delete if it seems like a sale post (it's not)

but where are y'all seeing this upcharge for black toes? I understand DS pairs but I listed a vnds pair locally for $140, and people keep flaking. I took the post down now they're no longer for sale, but I'm surprised no one jumped on it the way they seemed hyped. I'm just gonna store them away

uhhhh.... lol
Look the highs are great an all and I own a few. Aesthetically, I just rather prefer the lows they're more versatile and can be pulled off with more fits.

Not gonna lie, I agree the Lows look more aesthetically pleasing than highs but they aint the original classic. But looking from an objective standpoint if I was a pleb I'd probably buy lows over highs. Cheaper price, looks good in pants or shorts, fat swoosh, low profile, and sleek design.

That's what I'm saying. I love the Metallics because it's a true OG and I consider it more OG than the highs cuz they got the fat belly swoosh right. The highs hold more of a 94 look. And the sleek design for sure makes it more compatible with more fits. Wish they did the highs like the 85 with a more slim profile.

but where are y'all seeing this upcharge for black toes? I understand DS pairs but I listed a vnds pair locally for $140, and people keep flaking. I took the post down now they're no longer for sale, but I'm surprised no one jumped on it the way they seemed hyped. I'm just gonna store them away
U want to get rid of BT's?? Nah bruh keep them

Some offers be funny sometimes. I don't know if people just don't know the resale value of shoes or just straight trolling with lowballs.

IMG_7274.PNG

but where are y'all seeing this upcharge for black toes? I understand DS pairs but I listed a vnds pair locally for $140, and people keep flaking. I took the post down now they're no longer for sale, bdddut I'm surprised no one jumped on it the way they seemed hyped. I'm just gonna store them away

I know BTs run at a premium for my 8.5 ... I typically see them at a few hundred in local Fb groups and well the other sales sites just have uncivilized pricepoint

Attachments

• IMG_7273.PNG
    IMG_7273.PNG
    128.1 KB · Views: 19
Recently saw some BT's locally in my size for $200 DS no box. Made an offer but it must have sold, kicking myself but already have a pair that I haven't got around to wear yet.

Some offers be funny sometimes. I don't know if people just don't know the resale value of shoes or just straight trolling with lowballs.

most of the time they do know the resell value of the shoe but will throw u a lowball offer just to see if youre dumb/clueless enough to bite

Just to ask, what would most consider a "lowball"? As far as dollar amount below their asking price?

Back
Top Bottom