Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Flight club
20170915_133520.jpg
20170915_133505.jpg
20170915_133458.jpg

Some people on this thread are delusional with what they are willing to pay for shoes.

youre the guy from a while back who started a whole ish-storm debate because you pushed hard that you believe that you should never pay over retail for any worn shoes. bet you cant find a pair of worn frags for retail or below.

use your brain and factor in market value. your opinion is cool and all. but using logic and common sense is cooler.

youre the guy from a while back who started a whole ish-storm debate because you pushed hard that you believe that you should never pay over retail for any worn shoes. bet you cant find a pair of worn frags for retail or below.

use your brain and factor in market value. your opinion is cool and all. but using logic and common sense is cooler.
Is that SCOOP?

Never looked at it that way bro makes total sense now. It's only money I guess.

Last edited:
Just to ask, what would most consider a "lowball"? As far as dollar amount below their asking price?

I always start at least 20% below listed price. You never know how desperate someone is to unload something, unless you ask. I'm usually willing to negotiate up to 10% below listed, but if you want $xxx for your shoes, and you're unwilling to accept anything below that amount, than don't claim to be open to negotiations/offers.

I kinda do the same thing. Not a percentage amount but dollar amount. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...varies between sellers and what is being sold.

Most shoes I do usually purchase like $10-20 below their asking price. Sometimes don't want to miss out.

Back
Top Bottom