• Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
555088-710_A1_Lateral_native_1600.jpg

555088-710_D1_Tongue_native_1600.jpg

555088-710_A2_Outsole_native_1600.jpg

555088-710_A4_Pair_native_1600.jpg

555088-710_A5_Pair_Heels_native_1600.jpg

Died at the reseller's perspective from a couple pages back, "This isn't a charity this a business" smh I've seen too many FB sneaker buy/sell group have that in the comment sections. Also the Fly leather looks good, hopefully it catches on and JB churns out more colorways.

Had they NOT gone with a translucent mid/outsoles and did the traditional white midsoles with wheat bottom outsoles, they would be much better looking

Hmm Wheats aren't really my flavor but they could be worse.

Is this the same material from the Flax Af1 highs?

I'm glad they stuck with the gum mid and outsole that we saw in those samples months ago. I hope they throw a pair of wheat flat laces with them as well, as I think that would look better than the laces in the pics.
wheat 1s.jpg

Not quite these, but I always preferred this sample over the sample with the white midsole. Flat, upper/wheat colored, laces are a must when looking back at this pic.

Last edited:
I'm glad they stuck with the gum mid and outsole that we saw in those samples months ago. I hope they throw a pair of wheat flat laces with them as well, as I think that would look better than the laces in the pics.
wheat 1s.jpg

Not quite these, but I always preferred this sample over the sample with the white midsole. Flat, upper/wheat colored, laces are a must when looking back at this pic.
I believe any photos we previously saw of Wheat 1s were fake as hell.

I believe any photos we previously saw of Wheat 1s were fake as hell.
Oh I know they weren't legit, but both the versions in the images are what we've thought the actual release might ultimately look similar to. Just glad the end result has the gum mid and outsole from the fake I thought looked better.

Back
Top Bottom