• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Altitudes/Royals will be had

Y'all should consider copping the breds (then royals), eventually we'll get a Shadow pair, and it'll be a second set of the trinity IMO
IMG_7079.JPG

Considered copped :wink: but I think these are where I stop at.

I actually love the wheats remind me of my AF-1 deconstruct wheats but slimmer due to the 1 silhouette. I was passing on the previous pics now I have to grab the wheats. Plus the Royal flyknit will have me broke yet again

The Wheats came out looking like garbage. Sad cuz I was looking forward to those. Money saved for the rest of the year.

Did the banned fk's go quick or up for a few hours?

imo they went sorta quick online. not crazy instant OOS in 3 mins across all sites like regular banned 1s but fairly quick. stores is where they hung around for a bit

So here's an abbreviated result of the leather honey odyssey. I did about 9 shoes but I will only post 4, only because this new board sucks for posting photos.

IMG_0671.JPG
IMG_0673.JPG
IMG_0674.JPG
IMG_0672.JPG

The lighting sucks, but hopefully you can see the blacks are pretty full and deep, they almost look wet.
The only problem I had is I put some on the banned Toe box and I got some water rings around some of the holes. I'm trying to lighten them but I don't know. Keep this stuff on the black leather only (the only part that gets the glitter anyway) and you'll be happy.
Also, I left the laces in on all the shoes, and just applied around them. It doesn't stain black laces.
Any specific questions I will happily answer. I am eager to see if the glitter ever comes back.

#Glittergate @7:30 His Cyber Mondays fall victim of the glitter. What's funny is he don't even know what it is...

Went to a consignment shop and saw a clear plastic wrapped pair of CM's with glitter on them. Mind you that this is a fully climate controlled shop and they claim the shoes didn't have glitter on them prior to wrapping them up. Can't blame weather or humidity, this **** just happens

Back
Top Bottom