Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah theres a lot of pictures out there that support the claim that the Ogs were more of a brick red then the vibrant red on the 01s.
Wasn't even alive in 1985 tho so I won't comment on whether it's correct or not :lol:

So with the return of the Og High Cut, and rumors of the Chicago dropping for AllStar next year, is it possible we get A Og High Cut Chicago?

A4589D50-1233-48CA-9D74-E7521B7C657F.jpeg
Can we get some more metallics (purple, orange & green) that would be nice, don’t understand why all the classics that haven’t come out why we keep getting the same things with slight differences.

if you like the 2013 "MIDS"
I don't know what to tell you bro... sold all my 2013s. the only worthwhile 2013 is the Shadows due to leather quality and build (shape is still ***)

Would y’all be mad if Gentry gave y’all a yellowed *** midsole like the OGs? :rofl:

Actually, I wouldn’t mind

I mean I prefer the “white”, but 1s look better aged IMO...as long as its an all-over sail color, not spotty like Nigels

this is too far
D4Sq5__WAAAdMFZ.jpg:large

It's trash like this that really shows you how much they have been pushing mids. It's not that they can't do nice CWs, it's that they are pushing them onto a cheaper line. Off the top of my head pairs that would have been great highs would have been the yellow lakers, gold/black patent, grey suede, pink Chis, Equality BHM, etc.

Back
Top Bottom