Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally someone with creased toebox, I swear everybody here are using shields or taking their sneakers out just for photos lol
Like I said (when people got mad), I like my retro Js creased and aged especially 1s.
If it's crispy it just looks weird to me.

Finally someone with creased toebox, I swear everybody here are using shields or taking their sneakers out just for photos lol

aint nothing wrong wit shields. not everyone likes their kicks looking super aged. nothing wrong with both to be honest. to each their own

altho it is kinda weird that sum1 would say crispy kicks look weird......so deadstock kicks look funny? yall must have teta attacks when you walk up into a FTL cause all their joints on display are new and crispy. makes no sense to me lol

I saw a vid where that dude dj Clark said he only wears a shoe once and that’s it cuz he likes to always wear a fresh pair
Which sounds crazy to me
But then again dude probably has like thousands of pairs

I saw a vid where that dude dj Clark said he only wears a shoe once and that’s it cuz he likes to always wear a fresh pair
Which sounds crazy to me
But then again dude probably has like thousands of pairs

That’s how Clark is... he ovb gets & gives a ton of shoes away

Cool Grey Rare Air yesterday.
IMAG0968.jpg

aint nothing wrong wit shields. not everyone likes their kicks looking super aged. nothing wrong with both to be honest. to each their own

altho it is kinda weird that sum1 would say crispy kicks look weird......so deadstock kicks look funny? yall must have teta attacks when you walk up into a FTL cause all their joints on display are new and crispy. makes no sense to me lol
Seeing a deadstock shoe and seeing shoes on feet are totally different. I don't think we even need to explore that. lol

Seeing a deadstock shoe and seeing shoes on feet are totally different. I don't think we even need to explore that. lol

we sure dont. cause a deadstock crispy pair on the shelf, and a crispy pair that has a foot in it does not change anything imo. i have shoes that ive worn a bunch of times and they still look deadstock and crispy, except for the soles of course.

but to each his own like i said. some like em crispy and clean still, and others like em beat and aged. its all personal pref.

we sure dont. cause a deadstock crispy pair on the shelf, and a crispy pair that has a foot in it does not change anything imo. i have shoes that ive worn a bunch of times and they still look deadstock and crispy, except for the soles of course.

but to each his own like i said. some like em crispy and clean still, and others like em beat and aged. its all personal pref.
agreed. to each his own.

man I was eyeing a pair of neutral grays on grilled and messaged dude asking if 700 was too low bc I've honestly never hunted for it.

dude hit me w the lol.

id imagine its the same way rich people laugh at me.

shook my soul lmao

It’s crazy black toes the 2013 pair dropped I feel no one really was going hard for them.

In terms of reseller culture. With only bae sizes getting a profit. I can see how starved the wolves are

I remember when damn near any Jordan could resell. Now even yeezys are suffering the same fate

Select sizes and releases of popular models getting the wolves out.

It’s crazy black toes the 2013 pair dropped I feel no one really was going hard for them.

In terms of reseller culture. With only bae sizes getting a profit. I can see how starved the wolves are

I remember when damn near any Jordan could resell. Now even yeezys are suffering the same fate

Select sizes and releases of popular models getting the wolves out.

Even 2016 black toes in size 8.5 were only like $225 shortly after release.

Back
Top Bottom