Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Complementary Sonset23 Sonset23 zero gravity chair pose

20210915_183640.jpg

The BEs are a worse version of the Ambushes. Not even sure why they were made, seems so redundant and unnecessary.

Last edited:
The 15’s are cool for retail or under anything more is a hell no.

Both shouldve be clearance joints however :lol:
Social media ruined sneakers

I got mad at the guy that dropped is stuff on my shoe. I had the Chicago’s. That black toe is the OG. I’m lm wearing it. My favorite shoe. I’m turning 47. I’m from Cherokee, North Carolina. Don’t keep it in case, wear them. They’re just Air Jordans

I got mad at the guy that dropped is stuff on my shoe. I had the Chicago’s. That black toe is the OG. I’m lm wearing it. My favorite shoe. I’m turning 47. I’m from Cherokee, North Carolina. Don’t keep it in case, wear them. They’re just Air Jordans
Are you part Cherokee? We vacation up that way.

I'm just giving you a hard time. The only thing that may, "crumble" on an Air Jordan 1 is the air unit which wouldn't make the shoes unwearable but still...
Had a 94 pair that I un'DS'ed like 20 years later & eventually the air unit deflated but still wore them until I sold them.

It's okay, I know not to take most direct posts literally here. I probably should have mentioned separation which has happened already to one or two of my pairs.

Back
Top Bottom