Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
For those that don't wear every sneaker, what y'all do with the unworn pairs instead? Just poke and prod them every once in a while?
Outside of the 1s I have that require maintenance most of my unworn kicks remain boxed up until I'm ready to wear. Sometimes I will try on a shoe just to make sure I like em., but otherwise they usually just sit.

C62F23A5-3DCE-45AC-8E71-29B99B7042CD.jpeg

Billie Eilish’s kicks just aren’t for us. She’s stated in like March 2019 how much she loves the Ghost Green Don C Legacy 312s, it’s been seen on her a bunch, and she’s into bright az green in general, so having an all Ghost Green 1 KO seems super authentic and on-brand IMO. Same goes for her Jordan 15, which she has stated is her favorite Jordan model. She’s also stated, and it’s seen in her shoes she wears, that she loves chunky/bulky shoes, and the KOs are the bulkiest 1s, while the 15s are some of the bulkiest Js. I have ZERO interest in either pair, and would never be caught dead in them, but to each their own, and I wouldn’t knock anyone who likes them and/or wears them.

For those that don't wear every sneaker, what y'all do with the unworn pairs instead? Just poke and prod them every once in a while?
I go in the vault & just take a deep breath & stare in the enjoyment of all the space I'm taking up like...
9BF51D6B-67D3-43DF-9356-4353E1285199.gif

For the pairs that arent hard to reach I usually take out the box every once in a while to wear & then just decide to wear something that's already out LOL

Billie Eilish’s kicks just aren’t for us. She’s stated in like March 2019 how much she loves the Ghost Green Don C Legacy 312s, it’s been seen on her a bunch, and she’s into bright az green in general, so having an all Ghost Green 1 KO seems super authentic and on-brand IMO. Same goes for her Jordan 15, which she has stated is her favorite Jordan model. She’s also stated, and it’s seen in her shoes she wears, that she loves chunky/bulky shoes, and the KOs are the bulkiest 1s, while the 15s are some of the bulkiest Js. I have ZERO interest in either pair, and would never be caught dead in them, but to each their own, and I wouldn’t knock anyone who likes them and/or wears them.
NOTHING about Billy Eilish is for ME :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Take them out the box for fresh air :rofl:

I plan on wearing everything, but 6 to 7 ten hours work days a week means I'm buying faster than I undeadstock. The next pair I wear for the first time has to be Maroon 6s...hopefully this Sunday.

Last edited:
Solid Versus Dashed or Dotted Lines
The first and most basic rule of lines in design drawings is that solid lines indicate visible or “real” objects or surfaces, while anything drawing with dots and/or dashes indicates something that is unseen or “hidden” from view.
82C08974-7707-4E55-BF7B-66A68B1F560D.jpeg
93CFDA6B-6DFD-4928-A094-4FCC87A2F139.jpeg

I don’t know about you, but for me. . . The dashes have nothing to do with cutting them.
:rofl:

Anybody else over it? I haven’t looked for sneakers or entered a raffle in a month.
I’m there it’s just ain’t there.

Between bots eating
Fools tryna make $$$ on every damn shoe. (only to make 10-20 but i pay more in fees)
Snkrs saying interact with the all more only tl turn around and give it to newer accounts

it’s getting old. Cool greys are the only thing left

Take them out the box for fresh air :rofl:

I plan on wearing everything, but 6 to 7 ten hours work days a week means I'm buying faster than I undeadstock. The next pair I wear for the first time has to be Maroon 6s...hopefully this Sunday.
Imma pray for that midsole paint not to chip :nthat:

1631889423150.jpeg

How we feel about 2001s? This pic is of the pair I had 2 years ago before selling., was thinking about them yesterday. The color was great but honestly I didn't love these. Deflated midsole aside they weren't great on foot. Ankle was OD padded, leather wasn't as good as any other '01 jordans or nikes I've had, awkward kinda 3/4ths height. Then the nubuck swoosh of course didn't age well. Just wishing I had some '17s or even '13s now

Back
Top Bottom