• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Bring on the remastered :evil:

I would agree that 2013's were trash if the lows and black gums hadn't released. Now those are terrible! LOL 2013's just overated imo...

What's overrated? The colorway or the shoe itself?

Before they even decide to bring back the OG form/shape of the shoe everyone was bashing the previous retro 1 release... (pre -13').. Once they retro the 13' everyone jumped on it and praised about it.

I have the royals, breds and shadows. Quality wise..i think they are all decent. Shadows being the best in quality. But I love my royals cuz of the colorway. Are they the most Comfortable shoes? No.. What do u expect from a shoe that's shares the same sole technology since 85'. They are not as plush and soft as the Chicagos or SBB, but who are we kidding.. We are all buying it for overall style of the shoe not comfort..if you want Comfort go into the boost thread if that's the case...thats comfort.

If the 2013s are trash sell them and move on.. Better yet.. I'm a size 9.5-10, bring it my way.

Last edited:
I'm talking quality and comfort mainly. Not to mention the dark *** red.

You're right though, we all mainly buy them for style.

But if there are better options of the same colorway of the same shoe available to be had, like the OG, 94, 2001...then it's no way in hell I'm going with the '13.

To each it's own though.

Ive sold mine and moved on liked you stated.

Last edited:
eyes.gif

77 days never have the complete from them and no status

days never received any email from ShoePalace ?

Last edited:
I would agree that 2013's were trash if the lows and black gums hadn't released. Now those are terrible! LOL 2013's just overated imo...

I think he means the 2013 version and not the color. Few would say that the OG Blk/Rd are overrated...for without it the "game" would be totally different.

I say we settle before we assume (without pictures) that the true OG Blk/Rds are releasing next fall. There was a time we thought we might be getting "Chicago" OG 1s when we saw the colors and color code for what turned out to be the Carmine version of the 1s.

Lastly, the amount of time in between rereleases seems to get shorter as the "sneaker hype" grows. We saw butchered Chicago 1s two years prior to getting them done right, so anything is still possible.

Also, I'm back y'all after a long seven month (successful) political campaign. Hope you all are well and have a good summer/holiday.

Buying the 2013 pair was based on the look and vanity that came with it. Now they are going to be released again, there is no doubt they will have 10000% better materials and be better all around. Don't try to defend the old pair because a new one is coming out, that gets so annoying with every re release. And to those who paid $400+, you should have known the Breds would drop again soon after 2013, so please save your salt. I'm going harder than I will for the white cements on these. They are still coveted by the masses on a large scale and I'm not taking chances. I'm in for the royals and Shadows if they drop too.

2013 Breds are not good quality idk why ppl are getting bent outta shape. :lol: If you like em there's nothing wrong with that, I love my DMP's and they might be the worst quality shoe of all time. :lol:

hi guys did any one receive Jordan 1 cyber Monday from ShoePalace ??

7 days never have the complete from them and no status

I think he means the 2013 version and not the color. Few would say that the OG Blk/Rd are overrated...for without it the "game" would be totally different.

I say we settle before we assume (without pictures) that the true OG Blk/Rds are releasing next fall. There was a time we thought we might be getting "Chicago" OG 1s when we saw the colors and color code for what turned out to be the Carmine version of the 1s.

Lastly, the amount of time in between rereleases seems to get shorter as the "sneaker hype" grows. We saw butchered Chicago 1s two years prior to getting them done right, so anything is still possible.

Also, I'm back y'all after a long seven month (successful) political campaign. Hope you all are well and have a good summer/holiday.
LOL, I meant the quality on the 2013s were over rated.

2013 Breds are not good quality idk why ppl are getting bent outta shape. :lol: If you like em there's nothing wrong with that, I love my DMP's and they might be the worst quality shoe of all time. :lol:

True on all accounts, especially that last point about DMPs. My feet were never the same...

WELCOME BACK BROSKI!

2013 Breds are not good quality idk why ppl are getting bent outta shape.
laugh.gif
If you like em there's nothing wrong with that, I love my DMP's and they might be the worst quality shoe of all time.
laugh.gif
Quality of the material was not greatest...but so was all the JB shoes that were released after 2001...(I still rock my TB3 till this day and still in good shape).

CM1's just came in, love em 
smokin.gif

Finally, another pair of 1s for me besides LMs!

Do you guys lace your laces through the slit like 3/4s of the way up the tongue? I forgot to on the first shoe so Im just not bothering with it. What ya'll do?

What's overrated? The colorway or the shoe itself?

Before they even decide to bring back the OG form/shape of the shoe everyone was bashing the previous retro 1 release... (pre -13').. Once they retro the 13' everyone jumped on it and praised about it.

I have the royals, breds and shadows. Quality wise..i think they are all decent. Shadows being the best in quality. But I love my royals cuz of the colorway. Are they the most Comfortable shoes? No.. What do u expect from a shoe that's shares the same sole technology since 85'. They are not as plush and soft as the Chicagos or SBB, but who are we kidding.. We are all buying it for overall style of the shoe not comfort..if you want Comfort go into the boost thread if that's the case...thats comfort.

If the 2013s are trash sell them and move on.. Better yet.. I'm a size 9.5-10, bring it my way.
really dope shot 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom