• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Why regret? How did you do it

It's going to take a bunch of layers. I got like 4 so far and it's not where close to black. It may be because I mixed it 1:1 with salon care. I might try the Sneakerheadinthebay method and mix with alcohol. It also has this dark greenish tint to it.

Not finished yet. Will post when I can.

Why regret? I'd love a murdered out 1 high

Dying soles is not fun at all. I thought it would be a quick process but nope. Gonna need some TLC with this one lol.

For sure! Happy 10 Year anniversary! 
Congrats @geraldg2309

Slept through atmos release lol Just ordered the white ying yang. Anyone know where to find a black pair for retail or a little more? 8.5 / 26.0cm / 

krazy krazy Congrats on the 10 yr Anniversary on NT.

Sweet poster and Chi's :smokin

Coming to my neck of the woods I see :wink:

Thank you fellas!

SD was so dope. Last time I went was with my ex years ago so you already know this trip was the polar opposite :lol:

Went paint balling and then hit up Omnia. Had our table swarming

Curious. Was anyone able to copped either of the Asia exclusive (Ying & Yang) AJ1s this past weekend?
I was able to place an order on Atmos Tokyo. I keep getting emails from them. But I cant translate over some of what they sent me. Also havnt been charged yet so i'm hoping my order wasn't canceled. Anyone have any insight on purchasing from Atmos?

I'm not dying the entire sole btw. Should've specified and said just the outsole. But if I mess up enough I might just do the whole thing. Lol.
I had to do that on my first Royal. If that dye somehow gets on the midsole, there's not much you can do. So, I painted it black.

I was able to place an order on Atmos Tokyo. I keep getting emails from them. But I cant translate over some of what they sent me. Also havnt been charged yet so i'm hoping my order wasn't canceled. Anyone have any insight on purchasing from Atmos?
I did as well, but got hit with a backordered email (or at least thats what google translate tells me) with a wait time of 1-10 days. Copped both pairs, never did buy stuff from atmos so Im learning as well

The biggest they go is a 12 from what it seems

Not entirely sure. From previous experience buying from Japanese sites, youll get a link in the payment request email where you can login with whichever paypal account you want to, the address just has to match with what you gave them when you bought it. 

What laces did you buy for the swap???

These so clean

Makes me wanna buy a new pair

I trashed my 1st pair

stained the white soles, Creased up the Toe Boxes

Yeah, smh.. why'd I look through the past pages? Now I need a pair :smh:

These look incredible... For the first time ever, I want Cyber Mondays :wow:

I need to stay out of this damn thread, I've already caught the metallic blue bug messing around with you guys, I don't need this... :smh:

Last edited:

Got these beauties waiting for me at home. Won't be back for another 2 weeks, but I couldn't wait and asked my brother to open up the package and send
me pics. Gotta run that NT legit check ASAP so I can breathe easy.

Back
Top Bottom