• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
E
Luckily I'm bored and have a free day so I'll give you guys what you want. If you're a 1 fan don't sleep.

I need these might have to get the other rare air Jordan's so I can have more patches

For me (at least my personal pair) I think its just decent. Its definitely better than 2013 pairs since the leather feels softer/better but I think its below the 2015/2016 shoes. Of course im basing this in comparison to my chicagos, breds, storm blues etc. 
Do you think every piece of leather on 15/16's is better, or are there certain parts of the b/w that are comparable to the remastered?

Sold all my Air Jordan 1's last year when I needed money. Finally getting back on them though. White/Blue Metallic's first

Hope to pick up either the Storm Blues or one of thee Yin Yang's next.

can anyone speak on the quality of the 2014 black whites? I have a pair and think the quality is really good, not much different from my 2016 storm blues. but I've heard some people say the quality isn't that good compared to the 2016 remasters. and I'm not the best judge of leather quality since I only have the b/w and then the rest of mine are 2016's...I've never really handled anything I'd consider to have crappy leather

how do they compare to 2015 Chicago's, 2016 bred's, etc.?
It's the best of the old mold, and i feel almost up to par with the remastered.

Do you think every piece of leather on 15/16's is better, or are there certain parts of the b/w that are comparable to the remastered?
Only certain parts, my upper heal leather and side panels are comparable to the 16's and some of the 15's. But for Ltrain his pair could be better than mine so it depends. My friend who also has them says theyre close the 15/16 but there are subtle parts where leather isnt as good

Sold all my Air Jordan 1's last year when I needed money. Finally getting back on them though. White/Blue Metallic's first

Hope to pick up either the Storm Blues or one of thee Yin Yang's next.

Check eBay, You should be able to get either of the Yang's for $85-95 and the Storm Blue for $120-130 brand new. Good luck

This years BHMs are actually really nice :smokin. Glad I can say that cause that's usually not the case. And still passing on those AS1s. The more I see them the more they look like a GS take down model. Y'all have at em! Lol

That's what they look like minus the stupid patch crap

They don't look like cheap garbage like all mids usually do

I really want all of the japan's not just the black pair. The whites, silvers, navys, and the black pair.

Last edited:
Not sure if mentioned, but 23penny has both perforated 1's for $100 a piece. The leather on them is kinda nice by the way. Just don't understand why they keep on recycling the same white/black cw's
http://23penny.com/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom