Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] trash

Those shoes are hideous. I know that brand is going to appeal to hypebeasts, but sheesh. This is just insult to Tinker

Ready to see what these rumored Flyknit 1's gonna look like........
nerd.gif

hoping it looks akin to the MTM 1..... 

Bay Area cooked at Serramonte this morning. New FA/Flight 23 opened up and SP had a restock of old retros. Royals are probably all gone now.
flight 23 had over 200 royals. fcfs. it felt like old times. walked away with an 11.5. need to size swap for a 9.5 lol. and shoe palace restocked gamma xis, 72-10s, toro 4s, taxi 12s... like how? aren't some of these shoes 4 years old? but yea, definitely cooked with a pair of royal's for retail. size swap shouldn't be too hard. haven't took a w on 1s since 2015 chicago 1s and SBBs.  

In for the Off-Whites Nice display shoe

Gives it that "Worn Collectors item" look

Last edited:
"stil gone try to cop to resell"
You guys are hilarious the quotation marks have u guys mad [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
But You guys think these will be as limited as the satins with less than 1000 made?

I never say a jordan 1 is trash but those "off white" colab takes the cake. Dam there horrible. Never even heard of "off white". When I first heard of it I thought off white was the cw for this shoe

Damn I need Chicago's. So I'll try for the off-white's, maybe, when more details emerge and when the timing gets closer. I agree with what someone said earlier: Jordan brand slow down.

Dude I got the same message. My homie picked up a pair and shipped it from Ohio though so it's not from a retailer. Never have I Seen this before. Hopefully mine shows up soon.
It's not because a of a retailer, it's more because of the route it took but I think it's all good. Have 1 package arriving tomorrow and the other Tuesday. Heard it was a huge derailment too

Back
Top Bottom