Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
JB just needs to announce the shadows and their release date. That's something I think we all can be equally excited for. What I want to know is how they're going to go about executing them this time around. Will they get rid of the tumbled and opt for a more smooth leather? I hope so.. but on the other hand remastered trilogy tumbled might not look bad on shadows in particular. I just hate the tumbled swooshes honestly.

I wonder if I could do the sz 9 in the sails. I'm a true 9.5, but been wearing my AJ1s in a 10 for the pre-mastereds  and most of the remastered and then just recently came down to a 9.5 for the Top 3, All-Star, and Royals. 
You probably could. I was able to go down a .5 size in some of my remastered 1s

JB just needs to announce the shadows and their release date. That's something I think we all can be equally excited for. What I want to know is how they're going to go about executing them this time around. Will they get rid of the tumbled and opt for a more smooth leather? I hope so.. but on the other hand remastered trilogy tumbled might not look bad on shadows in particular. I just hate the tumbled swooshes honestly.
The shadows will be doubled up for sure. I don't like the tumbled look as much as the smooth leather but at this point, I just want the black/xx colorways to match.

I'm more excited for the neutral greys than any original color left, shadows will be nice to hear about for sure but they'll be tumbled is the guess

Hopefully down the line i can catch the triple blacks on sale...stoked for Sails I had to get em now

Late bloomer here,just started collecting in 2016. I own SBB,SBB away, Royals,Breds,All Stars, black toes and now the triple black. I can say the quality of triple blacks definitely on par with the SBB family. No regrets.

I have a question for all of you. How many of you care if you get scufs/scratches on your shoes?

Personally, I don’t. My dog has scratched my sbb and a couple other pairs from when she was a baby and bite marks. Doesn’t make me not want to wear it anymore or do I get mad. You can’t tell it’s there either unless you look at it from up close.

drowning my sorrows with the loss of CP3. Drinks all day.

Will you guys be wearing the Frags (if bought ds) or are they for the collection?

Last edited:
Will you guys be wearing the Frags or are they for the collection?

i initially thought it would just be apart of the collection but i would eventually wear them. COlorway is too damn clean to leave in the box. I don't give a damn who the japanese dude is. Don't know nothing about him, but i like the colors.

$1100 used, $1500 new... man these frag prices are wild. I remember when they released I bought 2 pairs at $500 a piece from a reseller who gave me a "good price" cuz I was buying 2 pairs at one time and wanted a quick flip. I thought "Damn im getting ripped off" lol. When I saw prices a year later I was like 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom