Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Question....if these were actually real how many folks would cop... Can't believe they made these and they weren't real...
Air-Jordan-1-Kaws.jpg
Air-Jordan-1-Kaws.jpg
$_1-4.jpg
$_1-3.jpg

$_1-2.jpg

This is random as ever but how does one get the Jordan 1 All-Star added to the best colorways poll?

Out of all the 1's I have (to include breds, royals, sbb's, and black toes), they seem to be the most versatile and get the most compliments.

I'm gonna just ignore those flyknits. I don't want to knock on anybody that likes them and are planning to spend their actual money on them. JB pimp hand strong tho if those sell out.

Really appreciate Foamer for shouting out and recognizing all thats going on in the city. That's what's up :pimp:

Foamer & Buckets are probably two of the five YouTube sneaker personalities I really **** with. Way too many cornballs on YouTube in the sneaker lane.

This is random as ever but how does one get the Jordan 1 All-Star added to the best colorways poll?

Out of all the 1's I have (to include breds, royals, sbb's, and black toes), they seem to be the most versatile and get the most compliments.

For real, I had to double up on these sexy beasts.

I added the poll only for "OG" color ways since many members wanted to see what CW was ranked as the best CW.

Lol, here we go. Lots of people "changing their minds" about the Flyknit 1s...

I don't know about that. These seem to be just as polarizing as the Top 3. I just think people who were on the fence might cop now because the people who are getting gifted early pairs are reviewing them, confirming that the quality is good and they're nicer in hand.

Not really sure about the KAWs 1s, the 4 model is just a way better mold for the design especially the glow in the dark sole. Also people didn't know about KAWS since the shoes? He did the cover art for 808s & Heartbreak and it's probably his most known piece.

A part of me wants the Flyknit 1s, but I just don't really see the appeal since I have AJKO Breds and I hardly wear them, especially since if we are talking about colorways with the most retros the Bred colorway will probably retro again in some form.

Back
Top Bottom