Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
200.gif

def lookin better than that soggy bread original pic

my fault the wheat or roty 1's?
get the wheats... GET THE WHEATS :B

On a different note, I suddenly desire a pair of those wheat AJ1s. Fall is here baby.

I'm typically not a wheat shoe guy, but once I had the 6s in hand at a Shoe Palace, I had to have them, and happened to find a way below retail pair on StockX. The 1s were imo the second best look of those wheat models that were released last fall. The 13s just have too much plastic on the body, so did not feel as well done. I think it's hard to go wrong with either the wheat 6s or 1s...

I'm typically not a wheat shoe guy, but once I had the 6s in hand at a Shoe Palace, I had to have them, and happened to find a way below retail pair on StockX. The 1s were imo the second best look of those wheat models that were released last fall. The 13s just have too much plastic on the body, so did not feel as well done. I think it's hard to go wrong with either the wheat 6s or 1s...
These are still sitting in my outlet in pgh for 80

Pulled the Presell trigger on the Crystal 1's via Zadehkicks. I doubt I'll hit via snkrs or anywhere else and I need Chi's. |l

Checked it out just to see the price and noticed a pre order for Chicago’s in 2019. Releasing again?
I like to think I'm pretty plugged in, in terms of what will release in the future, and to my knowledge, I've heard absolutely nothing about the Chicagos releasing next year. Not a "maybe," "rumor has it," or anything. Seeing the cycle we've had with the OGs releasing 4-5 years after their last re-release, I wouldn't be crazy surprised though. Just haven't heard or seen any inkling about such a release.

But, the Chicagos we got in 2015 were the first of this whole "remastered" program. Whereas all the other retros we've been getting recently have been their first "remastered" release. So unless JB unveils some new "super remastered" or whatever the hell type of program, it might not make sense to release just another "remastered" Chicago, as they haven't done that as of yet.

Have you bought from them before?
I've picked a few things up from Zadehkicks (Royal/Shadow 1's, Fresh Prince/Metallic V, and few other) . Legit service and he's often shipped my order out before the 2 week window he mentions on preorders.

I like to think I'm pretty plugged in, in terms of what will release in the future, and to my knowledge, I've heard absolutely nothing about the Chicagos releasing next year. Not a "maybe," "rumor has it," or anything. Seeing the cycle we've had with the OGs releasing 4-5 years after their last re-release, I wouldn't be crazy surprised though. Just haven't heard or seen any inkling about such a release.

But, the Chicagos we got in 2015 were the first of this whole "remastered" program. Whereas all the other retros we've been getting recently have been their first "remastered" release. So unless JB unveils some new "super remastered" or whatever the hell type of program, it might not make sense to release just another "remastered" Chicago, as they haven't done that as of yet.

Saying spring 19 in the description.

Back
Top Bottom