• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
sooooo i guess i can drop some news while im here

the court purple black jordan 1 drops april 11th 2020 basically a royal 1 blocking with court purple

a variation of the gucci /christmas tree 1's drops first sat Jan 2020

the og height things start officially may/june 2020....they might slip something in for all star weekend in chicago next yr

they have mapped out everything until 2021 just need to do the samples and load the style codes into their databases

2020 first quarter stuff is finalized tho get ready

People be saying whatever to off pairs..

I know a bunch of sneaker heads over the years who collect.... Then realize then have no room for GR's and off they whole collection

Knowing most shoes get re-released anyways.

it's a cycle

the court purple black jordan 1 drops april 11th 2020 basically a royal 1 blocking with court purple

the og height things start officially may/june 2020....they might slip something in for all star weekend in chicago next yr

they have mapped out everything until 2021 just need to do the samples and load the style codes into their databases

$175 price point starts with the og height releases?

Doesn’t look like the Yellow Toe’s are releasing this month, SBB 3.0 stink. Time to go back and cop missed releases. Got the Shadows on the way. I’m thinking Storm Blues, Royals and Court Purples. Gotta sell off a gang of shoes in my closet too. I’m running out of space.

Air-Jordan-1-Retro-High-OG-Obsidian-University-Blue-5.jpg

I'll be good with just these bad boys :smokin

These, Yellowtoes & Turbos are the only one releases that are worth copping in 19' imo. The LA's woulda been dope if they were just normal and not a rub away. As a guy who wears his kicks hard and for months straight with limited options in the rotation that purple wont stay pristine for me.

Any info on any og colorway 3's 4's 5's 6's or 8's dropping?

JB has no method to their madness

but og height price change is inbound just be prepared

only things i seen so far is the all star 3 for allstar game
dmp 6 or a variation of it

i know theres at least 7 colors of 5's dropping next yr

4 more pe's Mike Bibby was 1 until his rape case he picked up this spring... eddie jones pe ray allen derek anderson pe's maybe a kobe pe

The gimmick of “OMG slightly higher cut!” Ain’t doing nothing for me. It’s not like the jumpman going back to NA.
That's what I'm curious about. Is the only change that they're a slightly higher cut? Even with a higher cut, it's not like they're an inch or two higher. It's a smidge higher, and I'd say unnoticeable to normal peeps not us. Can't image a whole $15 just for that. I wonder if they're also all getting React in the sole like rumored.

4 more pe's Mike Bibby was 1 until his rape case he picked up this spring... eddie jones pe ray allen derek anderson pe's maybe a kobe pe

This is why it’s hard for me to believe you’re quitting. Knowing all this stuff before anybody doesn’t keep you in the game?

I could rock with some of NA 5’s man...

Got me all riled up at JB then drop that 5 news :lol:...

Honestly speaking though fellas...I don’t think I’ll ever 100% quit but I’m at the point now that sticking isn’t a thing...

Is a tiny height change the ONLY reason for the price hike?
If the All-Star 3s are indeed the rumored all red 3s, I'm good. Gotta few all red kicks (a couple SBs, Fire Red 4s, and Win Like '96 11s), so not checking for such a 3.
DMP 6s...cool. But probably a pass still.
I don't really rock with 5's outside of the Grapes, Laneys, and Metallics, so money saved there.
As for the PEs, I hope the Ray Allen PE is a Sonics PE, and fingers crossed for the Kobe PE.

Mike Bibby caught a case?!?! Damn, have I been under a rock?

Am I fooling myself into thinking the quality will be noticeably better?
I think so unfortunately. Though, I've been sort of thinking (see "hoping") the same thing, as I just can't believe a tiny piece of ankle height is the only factor resulting in a $15 up charge.

People be saying whatever to off pairs..

I know a bunch of sneaker heads over the years who collect.... Then realize then have no room for GR's and off they whole collection

Knowing most shoes get re-released anyways.

it's a cycle

Also, crumbling/cracking DS sneakers is an issue as well. Even OG 1s, arguably the most resilient/long-term wearable Jordan ever produced, have leather cracking problems over time.

didn't bibby catch that rape case because he was a coach of some high school basketball team and alleged victim was a parent or a staff member?

Back
Top Bottom