Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They must’ve had a lot of Pollens. I picked up the last pair (sz 9) a few days ago at Footaction. And there are a lot of people trying to get rid of them on offer up. Anyway great shoe, congrats on all who got the W today
56F6C260-C8F8-4DB3-B01F-8E845CB25945.jpeg

Unfortunately they didn't make enough cuz all I have to show for me efforts are Ls.

What’s that site that’s supposed to be good for authenticating shoes?

You send them the pics and they inspect.

I don't know about a site, but CheckCheck app works. Been some reports it's hit and miss though.

Hit and miss like eBay authenticatio?

…well that doesn’t help me then.
It might be like that with any authentication service though. I do want to say the issues lie with more hyped up releases(collabs).

I've only used the app once. It was to verify a shoe I already knew was real, but the buyer wanted proof before I sold it off to him.

It might be like that with any authentication service though. I do want to say the issues lie with more hyped up releases(collabs).

I've only used the app once. It was to verify a shoe I already knew was real, but the buyer wanted proof before I sold it off to him.

I just thought about using it with my Shadow 18s that I paid

I just thought about using it with my Shadow 18s that I paid $500 for.

...because the fit feels so different from my other Jordan 1s.

Back
Top Bottom