• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20230326_133226.jpg

Man, ive been going back and fourth about this trade. I want the reimagined 3's mostly and it's a fair trade. I had him send me pics of the 3's and the EP looks pretty consistent. I just don't want to bred toes to shoot up in value and could potentially get more for them. Any opinions?
IMG_0135.jpeg
IMG_0136.jpeg

Man, ive been going back and fourth about this trade. I want the reimagined 3's mostly and it's a fair trade. I had him send me pics of the 3's and the EP looks pretty consistent. I just don't want to bred toes to shoot up in value and could potentially get more for them. Any opinions?
IMG_0135.jpeg
IMG_0136.jpeg
88s are probably your best guage for what will happen with the 3s bro.

The iris 3s might do a lil something with time as well. Getting 2 for 1 allows your to recoupe some of your cash and potentially have something still worth a decent amount down the line. It's truly not a bad trade unless you see yourself wanting to wear bred toes. It's gonna be a pain in the *** paying whatever their resell value is down the line.

What's everyone's "most comfortable" pair of 1's? I only recently started buying 1's again but did have the '01 blk/red's and the trash patent 03's back in HS. The older retros definitely wore way different (I could feel every pebble in the 01's) than the current retros and my '14 all black's wear completely different than '22/23's. I also find that different time periods and different materials (suede vs leather, smooth leather vs tumbled, etc) plays a big role in how it wears as well.

From my limited collection, my most comfortable pair by far is the white/university blue's. I find tumbled leather to be more flexible than the stiff smooth leather and suede also contributes to the soft flexibleness of the shoe. Then it's the taxi's from '22, they just mold to my feet and are super comfy. Least comfortable is the true blue 1's from January. One of my favorite color ways released but the first few wears were super tight and constricting. They are breaking in nicely and doesn't feel constricting anymore but still not as comfy as my other pairs. I feel like the newer 1's definitely wear better than the older retros of the past, which is a good thing since I'm planning on buying a few more pairs coming out this year.
Mines would be taxis. I’ve had 17 royals, 15 chicagos, 17 breds, bred toes and neither touch taxis when it comes to comfort

Non OG cw's may never come back or it may be a long time before it comes back. With OG cw's, they will be retro'd every several years. If you missed out on the WC 3's this time around, there will be another version that will come out eventually. In terms of of longevity, the 1s will outlast the 3's as 3's will eventually crumble long before the 1s fall apart.

IMG_0135.jpeg
IMG_0136.jpeg
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you already have "Breds" and/or Chicagos. Maybe even Black Toes. Make the trade.

Even though the Breds are my favorite shoe of all time, now that I own both the 2016s and the 2017 Royals, I think I prefer the Royals.

The shade of blue they used just looks better against the black leather. The 2016 Bred just doesn’t pop enough imo.

Of the top 3 Jordan 1s I own, I rank them like this:

1. Royals
2. Shadows
3. Breds

Even though the Breds are my favorite shoe of all time, now that I own both the 2016s and the 2017 Royals, I think I prefer the Royals.

The shade of blue they used just looks better against the black leather. The 2016 Bred just doesn’t pop enough imo.

1. Royals
2. Shadows
3. Breds
How are the breds your favorite shoe of all time but 3rd on your list of 1's lol?! I agree with the way the royal color pops tho!

1. Royals
2. Shadows
3. Breds

I told you Royals were better. Now look at you.

I would just try to get a pair of the white/cem for a little over retail. Unless you don’t need the 1’s or will never wear them, I wouldn’t do that trade. Not sure what iris 3’s are but not something I’d ever wear. The other guys getting a better deal.

This is a textbook Trade Block offer. Two recent GR shoes for a more desired/hard to get pair. Iris' can be had for retail or even below retail.

If you really don't want Bred toes, just sell them and then use the money to buy the WC3s. You'll have money leftover and the shoes you want.

This is a textbook Trade Block offer. Two recent GR shoes for a more desired/hard to get pair. Iris' can be had for retail or even below retail.

If you really don't want Bred toes, just sell them and then use the money to buy the WC3s. You'll have money leftover and the shoes you want.
most of my trades on Tradeblock have been a 1 for 2 pair trade, similar to this one. I think I came out on top because bred toes in my size have sold for right around $400 recently in my size 13.

How are the breds your favorite shoe of all time but 3rd on your list of 1's lol?! I agree with the way the royal color pops tho!

The dude is just spitting out nonsense at this point. Buying all them used 2nd hand “grails” finally got to his head, someone needs to cut this guy off.

4883A753-C185-4E44-B8CE-721F15049F16.gif

The Breds are my favorite shoe.

But of the shoes I OWN, i think the Royals and Shadows look better than the 2016 Breds.

…the red on the 2016 is too dull.

Back
Top Bottom