Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Whenever the next retro release is, I suggest people get up & check NDC. Just seems like theres a trend is all I'm saying :wink:

Oh my! I cant watch

Jordan the shoe > Kobe the shoe

Jordan the player

Last edited:
LMAO them Kobes arent really that good on the eye, or comfort Ive heard.

And by your other leg being bent, this was all for show. Show me a pic of you burning them, if not **** hahaha

LMAO them Kobes arent really that good on the eye, or comfort Ive heard.

And by your other leg being bent, this was all for show. Show me a pic of you burning them, if not **** hahaha

Stupid picture, stupid person.

Hates the XI so much he had to run out and spend $200 so he could take a photo. Stupid.

It's all fun guys. I won't ruin my $200 shoe of course. :lol:
I just remember this thing started a few years back with
the Grinches stepping on the Cool Greys. Then last year.
Haven't seen one this year so I made one... Been balling
on my Playoffs so it's no biggie. Got some scruffs and creases
on the patent already anyway.

I love how good one can look on court with these XIs... pure money. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
I have a guy that want to trade his DS Chicago 10s and DS playoff 12s for my DS space jams or take 350 cash. Would you guys pass or take the deal? I need you guys help on this one lol
I'd give him the $350. I have both those (assuming you're talking about 2012's) and love them both, especially the 10s. At $350 for both that's retail

thats x mas pack is garbage...some of the ugliest shoes ive ever seen...but people will eat anything up..

the kobes are ugly in their regular colorways, hyperposites shoulda been lebrons shoe...and the KD's look cheap as hell..

my XI's should be here on the 2nd..if the ups people somewhere in illinois or w/e dont steal em.
mean.gif

wouldve been here on monday but the holiday..

Last edited:
Well congrats to everyone who copped their pairs of Bred XI's, still tryna cop me a pair but i'm just gonna be patient until they decide to do a restock because i'm not tryna to pay way over retail from some damn resellers to have them.

So, for shipping, well on the West coast, I just tracked my pair, and my little bro's pair, both in my local area, but aren't scheduled until Wednesday? Is Monday considered a holiday or something? I figured at least Monday. :nerd:

Anyone else on the West coast with ground shipping?

So, for shipping, well on the West coast, I just tracked my pair, and my little bro's pair, both in my local area, but aren't scheduled until Wednesday? Is Monday considered a holiday or something? I figured at least Monday. :nerd:
Anyone else on the West coast with ground shipping?
monday ( new years eve) is considered a holiday for ground shipments for UPS.

Mine is about 45 minutes away from my city hub and hasn't moved since the 26th.... WACK! But at least it's coming soon...

Patience is virtue, Young Grasshopper

same here i'm in cali waiting from NDC. Wednesday it is. I risked placing another order from kickz my card hasn't been charged yet. What yall think???

Got my pair today from jj. patent leather has a noticeable scratch/scuff mark on the toe box. quality control is lacking at nike 
mean.gif

If Nike restocked the stealth foams..these will be restocked ... fnl Ftl ndc will probably drop them on January 1st to start the yr with a bang knowing everyone is hungover and knocked out..servers wont crash

thats x mas pack is garbage...some of the ugliest shoes ive ever seen...but people will eat anything up..

the kobes are ugly in their regular colorways, hyperposites shoulda been lebrons shoe...and the KD's look cheap as hell..

my XI's should be here on the 2nd..if the ups people somewhere in illinois or w/e dont steal em.:smh:

wouldve been here on monday but the holiday..

nah. Kobes xmas look great. LeBrons xmas look classy. GR KD5s actually look nice with the materials feeling
nice and luxurious.

Back
Top Bottom