Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Lord No! Not 45! 23 is what I want on the back. And when do production of the official release date pairs come say sometime in early October?

I'm willing to spend over retail, just don't want to take the chance of getting a fake.  The early released pics though look great.

they spoke about the concords last years releasing with 45 and that didnt happen. highly doubt it will happen. they want to keep the 45 a sample and rare air

these breds are so hyped up its redic. ill stay with the Js that i wont see every other person rockin

And which Jordans are those?

These..

He only has 1 pair of Bred 11s with #45? Most overseas website and Air-Randy will have a full size run. Dude probably got it from an asian site and makes up a story about Nike hooking him up. Now a days, anyone can post anything on the internet and make ppl believe it

Do ya'll think that the official release pairs will be much more improved that the early release pairs? And will we be having a special box this year? Perhaps a bit more improved?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom