Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

dudes will never learn..... :rofl:

Size 10 going back up soon lmaoooo

I hope if they do release the columbias they take it easy on releasing 11s for the next few years. Whats the point of collecting something that you know will always return in the near future. Diminishes the enjoyment of the whole hobby.

I hope if they do release the columbias they take it easy on releasing 11s for the next few years. Whats the point of collecting something that you know will always return in the near future. Diminishes the enjoyment of the whole hobby.
Get em now because in a couple of years it will be impossible to get any shoes with all this new found Jordan hype... 

Thanks to those of you who were helpful to this newbie (to NT)

I got my J's at 8:00 in Windsor, Ontario.

They've never had a line till today.

I almost feel bad for the security who got knocked down but they handled this release terribly!

Man they can release anything, because there's a whole new Black Friday and Christmas release hype going, not even really the shoe. And hell cats was on here this morning talking about the thunder 4 as they was walking out the store, SMH.

Got nothing. NDC sold out in minutes and I missed the early link. And I had issues with Finishline. At first, I got through but could never place my order because they wouldn't accept PayPal or my CC. But I have five charges from FNL and no confirmation email like usual.
Ah well. Onto the next, I hope I can get the Thunders.

NDC sold out in minutes....... 30 minutes

at NTLA some kid was boasting how at 18 this is how he makes his money. He was trying to sell this fine *** girl his pair for $420. She offered $320 and went to $400. He said "na, I can get $500 right now off CL"

That's why I hate lining up. I dont want to talk to no one or listen to this mess:lol:
lol. If she was hot enough I would've told her, " I sell you the pair for retail and booty call" lol

anyone get any email confirm from footasylum? I have not got anything, emailed them got no response. Normally I would not care, but I was charged so I do . 

Called my finishline at noon today, turned out someone didn't show up for their 10.5. Drove 10 minutes to the mall and right back into bed with my wife. Never paid over retail, never will. Never waited in line, never will. SCRANTON WHAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom