Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

My trade was straight up honor system. But it also helped that Deezrsackolishus has been a NT'r for a decade!

We can all use more trust in this world anyway! Once I get my Concords I will feel good, not only cause I love Concords but because I put my trust in a total stranger and they didn't fail me!

Last edited:
no size? package for me

feels batman

monday maybe? 
ohwell.gif

I hope there a restock soon. ive been waiting so long to cop a pair and now its over. im throwing in the towel after jan.2. if anyone has some news please contact me. much appreciated. thanks

Dam my size? order was shipped inside a bag...

It's a total mess.  Box is torn and beat up.  Good thing I don't care but dam lol.

All right you guys, I need help getting a pair in a size 10....for toddlers. Any place where I can get? Figured they wouldnt sell out as all the other shoes dont sell out for a while but man was I wrong. Thanks.

Looks like most people approve of the trade. Glad to hear and I still have pair of XI's to rock and one to stock

Dam my size? order was shipped inside a bag...

It's a total mess.  Box is torn and beat up.  Good thing I don't care but dam lol.
My size? order showed up today in the exact same condition. Box is beat to hell, but the shoes are ok though.

man your lucky. my hanon pair is sitting in NYC.... customs :smh:

I'm in the same boat as you are, they're just sitting there in NYC... all lonely with no feet to go in them. I know they just want to be worn! Customs why you gotta play with our hearts like this!

Received my two pairs today from Germany, total was 330€ and was NOT charged custom fees thank The Lord, I really didn't spot any flaws in my pairs one had a little excess glue but scraped off easily with my finger nail, does sum people's jumpmans have a black outline around them like they were being traced out? I don't know maybe I'm jus to anal about my kicks lol

did anyone order from FNL restock for GS size get shipped mines say still processing but my motor boat 9s and lebrons shipped already

Back
Top Bottom